CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Norman Mikalac <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 06:41:42 -0500
interesting if somewhat long article.  all speculative, of course.  it
will be more interesting to see what the Bush Team actually does when it
has the actual responsiblity of acting in foreign affairs.  it's one
thing to say what you might do when you don't have the responsibility.
it's another thing when you have the direct responsibility.

thanks to the internet, this will be the first time in my life that i
will be able to follow closely and in depth what a U.S. Prez's admin.
actually does for 4 years (the other media gave me an unsatisfactory
view in previous years).  i'm looking forward to some interesting
foreign affairs around the world!

norm