BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

BP - "Is this the list with all the ivy haters?"
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 10:08:56 -0500
First vehicle - 1955 ford pick-up, (I swear I didn't known anything about
the Germans or anything like that) bought from one Ken Follett after demoing
left front end on tree stump. $15. I also seem to remember - don't know
how - spending a night at the same gas station at the bottom of Buffalo St.
hill sleeping on top of Kens Falcon station wagon. Make like luggage. I told
my kids to look for the station wagon to pick them up this morning. Reply -
what's a station wagon? Age of the minivan