From:
Kyle Elmblade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 08:27:30 -0700
Oops.  Never had problems with bad sectors.  The drives I have used always
worked flawlessly.  I have also never been able to access my Zip drive in
DOS without loading the DOS drivers.  Hmmm, I don't know why Iomega would
say this.  I know I don't have to load the drivers with Windows (even 2K
worked great), but the drive is an ATAPI device, so like a CD ROM I don't
see how you could make it work without drivers.

Kyle