Date:
Fri, 26 May 2000 11:14:48 -0400
I am A+ and Natwork+ certifiied and I found both of the certifications very
valuable to me.  The A+ course is changing now they are getting rid of the
DOS and WIN3.x and going with WIN 9.x WIN2K and Linux.  COMPTIA is one of
the worlds leaders in tech and they are supported by the IEEE ( for those
who didn't take the A+ course and think it's too easy, that means Industry
of Electrical and Elecronic Engineers) who oversee ALL hardware for
computers and set standards in the industry.  Just with my 2 tech
certifications and being an A.C.E. (Adobe Certified Expert) with both
Photoshop and PageMaker I have been able to find a job in a small town
making over $35,000 a year and that's my net not my gross wage.  So I feel
the the A+ is an very good cert to have and the Network+ helps too.  BTW
COMPTIA should be updating the test and course by july this year.
James Nolan A.C.E.,A+, N+