From:
Jeff McConnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 10:09:03 -0600
>I am looking for a source to buy (have made) the labels that one
>sticks/glues to the front of a PC case. The label/logo I want is the
company
>identification that is about 1" x 1".

I always thought it would be a good idea for someone to have some nice,
generic labels made up and sell them to us smaller system builders for an
increased price.  Maybe just an abstract design or something like the old
"turbo" labels, so that the case doesn't look so unfinished.

I've inquired with parts manufacturers like 3dfx and nVidia, and while they
have replied that there may be a possibility of them offering branded case
stickers, none of them have actually made them available.

What sounded more promising to me was the idea of making clear, bubbled 1"
square labels, so that you could print any logo you wanted on a standard
label, then you could place the clear bubbled label over it to give it that
professional look.  I used to have the name of a company that could make
these, and could probably find it again if there was an interest.

The cost for making these clear bubbled labels wasn't bad, but I personally
only build 10 or so systems a year, so buying any bulk quantity - even 150,
doesn't make much sense to me.  I'd happily pay more for smaller quantities
(say 10-25 labels), so if anyone decides to take advantage of this idea,
please let me know!

Jeff McConnell

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcbuild.html