From:
Ronnie Tumbokon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 22:47:01 +0800
I have a peer-to-peer networking of two computers via NETBEUI and IPX/SPX
(no hub). One of my computers can connect and read the files in the other
computer and I can even transfer file to it. However, the other one
doesn't. Also, when I open lancard diagnostics program on my first
computer (the one that "connects"), it says there is no lancard
found. However, when I have it detected by Win 98 plug and play, it is
detected. The other card that doesn't "see" passes the diagnostics. I
have replaced the "defective" card with a new one, it works for a while,
and then it doesn't connect again. My friend says that what might be amiss
is a voltage problem from my power supply. Does it make sense? Thanks in
advance for your reply.

Ronnie C. Tumbokon

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcbuild.html