From:
Kenny Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 14:59:10 -0800
Stevia, fine its an herb.  As for the rest of this
stuff(splenda, optisweet...)I don't know, I've never
been interested.

To use this stuff to help other people who are sugar
addicts is fine IMHO.  It can be a valuable stepping
stone.

Ever tried juicing a pinapple and coconuts and other
tropical fruits, Then freezing the pulp to make an ice
creamy treat?

=====
-kb.