From:
Hans Kylberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 18:55:51 +0100
How is it produced? From the palm tree?
Can one get palm oil, or eat something with lots of palm oil without
other technology than stone and stick?
Is it beleivable that palm oil was something our ancestors depended
on rather much, or was it something they only got a little of.
How much are you going to consume?

These are the questions to ask, and everyone has to evaluate the
answer for his/her use. I am not going to rely on palm oil,
perhaps I should dare to eat a little of it now and then.

- Hans