From:
Kenny Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 14:03:32 -0800
Whether Ray was made to look like a fool or not, so
many Americans watch TV and so many of those who are
overweight will try just about anything.  So they will
probably go out and buy the book.  So far I've seen
his ranking at 25.  I think it is beginning to happen.
 We are a people who want a quick fix.  While
Neanderthin is not the quick fix these people are
seeking, their curiosity has been piqued and they are
buying the book.  They will read it and some of those
will be convinced and converted.  Is it enough for you
Ray to change just one person's life?  But I'm sure
you've changed more than just one.  Be proud.

Change and acceptance will take time.  Look how long
it took to get black and women sufferage in this
country.  Be patient, and pray for it.  We are not
equiped to handle so many converts so quickly.

Kenny

=====
-kb.