NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Clif Flynt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Sep 2005 10:03:27 -0400
On Wed, Feb 02, 2005 at 11:20:25PM -0500, [log in to unmask] wrote:
> Ed Parshall wrote:
> >>I've seen nothing on this list about the new product Advantage LI, the
> one-a-day pill for those of us with LI -- for more information see:
> http://www.ganedenbiotech.com/ ...
>
> Digestive Advantage has to be at least five years old. I've had it
> on my web site for ages. ...
> http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/stevecarper/digadv.htm

I'm slow at following up on this, and slower on reporting, but...

I've been using the Ganeden Digestive Advantage LI for about 3 months
now, after about 15 years of taking lactase pills with every meal or
snack.

I'm very LI.  Even well aged cheeses and yoghurt will give me a bad
case of cramps.

The one-a-day Ganeden pills are doing me quite nicely.

I've not pushed my limits and tried real milk, but I have accidently
had a couple swallows of cheese without ill effect, and I'm not
checking ingredient labels for bits of milk in baked goods or candy any
more.

Clif
--
.... Clif Flynt ... http://www.cflynt.com ... [log in to unmask] ...
..Tcl/Tk: A Developer's Guide (2'nd edition) - Morgan Kauffman ..