NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 15:56:42 -0700
 I missed the buttermilk.. that's too bad, but it's good that you caught it for me.  It looks like the only fast food hamburger that is supposed to be milk-free is McDonald's and I suspect that the last one I had had milk in it.  I don't like their food anyway, hehe.
A lot of the fries seem okay but I noticed on the Wendy's page that they "may be cooked in the same oil as nuggets", which contain milk.  It looks like it's best for highly milk-intolerant people like me to avoid fast food altogether.
There's always Chinese food!  Luckily that's mostly milk free.
thanks for all your informative responses.
Eric
  Marla Shapiro <[log in to unmask]> wrote: what about the buttermilk powder listed for the chicken tenders? (and =
there's also "natural flavors"....)

Marla Shapiro, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology
Georgia State University