NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Przywara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 18:35:32 -0700
On Tue, 1 May 2001 08:16:27 -0400 Clif Flynt <[log in to unmask]> writes:
> On my last trip, I tried ordering the Kosher meal, figuring that I'd
> have a 50-50 chance of stuff I could eat, or a cheese platter.

I've done this also.  Be aware that in my experience, I've always gotten
a dairy breakfast.  For lunches and dinners I've gotten Fleshig meals.
I'm pretty sure that the dinner meal would be meat, but I think any
lunches may be a roll of the dice due to the restrictions about the
timing b/w eating dairy and meat.  I've never gotten a dairy lunch
however.  Also, on flights with just a "bag lunch" or snack, you may not
be able to get a special meal.  This has happened to me several times,
especially the breakfast bag lunch.

BTW, I agree with you on the Vegan airline meals - Blech!
Kathy

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.