NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amal Alotaiby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 06:46:00 GMT
>BTW....is there anyone here besides me that doesn't eat dairy
>because of health reasons and not because of an allergy?  Just
>curious. :) I'm enjoying this list.
>Tobi in Michigan

I just joined the list and find it very interesting informative.
I am a vegan, (vegetarian that also excludes eggs and dairy
products from my diet). I chose this diet for health reasons as
I am not allergic to any type of food.

About caramel ... on reading the past threads I found that my
keebler wheatables had caramel colouring in it. Does anyone know
if this has any milk or dairy in
it?

This message was sent using UQU mailhub.
http://www.uqu.edu.sa