NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lisa Richards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Oct 2000 10:21:45 -0700
I just recently gave my milk allergic son the Trident Advantage gum and he had areaction.  I did check the list of ingredients (Canadian Product) and no where did it state it contained any milk products.  I will
no longer give him any Trident gum.  I will also be calling the company on Tuesday to find out if there is any hidden ingredients that were not mentioned.
Thank you to the individual who originally posted the warning.
Regards,
Lisa
(son age 6 and son age 3 allergic to milk and LI)