NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lisa Richards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Aug 2000 09:18:33 -0700
Hi Gail,
My kids are 6 and 3 and we purchase "Awesome Super Nu Bears" by
Nu-Life.  They are free of the following allergens:  Wheat, Milk, Corn,
Soya, Yeast and Egg.  They contain no perservatives, artificial colours,
starch and are suitable for vegetarians.  My kids really enjoy them.
The  flavour we have now are fruit.  I don't know were your from but
these are available in Ontario, Canada , but I do know of a website who
is in Ontario and they will ship to the states and deal with american
dollars.  We use them all the time for our vitamins and work out shakes.

If your interested in the address , please email me.
Hope this helps.
Regards Lisa (entire family has milk allergy)