NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Suzanne DiPiero <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 04:37:21 -0800
Hi,
I e-mailed the Rella company to try to find out where
I can buy Vegan Rella.  The reply I received is posted
below.

Suzanne

"Hello and thanks for your message. Our "Rella
good" products are available
at better health food stores. If you don't see it
there, just ask them to
carry it. We don't know exactly who sells what,
where, since we sell to the
distributors that sell to stores. But all stores
can get all our products
easily, thru the distributors. Please ask
whichever store you shop at to
carry our 'Rella-tively' good cheeses. Better
stores will listen to you,
the customer.

If you would email your complete POSTAL address
to me, I will print out a list of possible stores
and send it to you, along with some recipes and
coupons.  VeganRella has only been out about a
year, so it is still working it's way into
stores.

Sorry, but due to the perishability of our
products we can't sell direct,
and therefore don't have a catalog.

For more info please visit us at
http://www.rella.com.

Thanks again for your message, and have a Rella
Good Day!

Ursula

Ursula Jacobson of 'Rella Good Cheese Company'
(formerly Sharon's Finest). [log in to unmask],
www.rella.com
Since 1986 makers of TofuRella, TofuRella Slices,
AlmondRella, HempRella, and VeganRella."