NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Juliann Seebauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 09:39:38 -0500
I bought this book back in may- Here's a review I mentioned to FAST
(Food Allergy Survivors Together). I wrote to the company to get the
Doc as a chat host, but I think they didn't like my review, they were
looking for something more positive than constructive...It's at home
right now, so more info would have to come on monday........