C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 15:55:59 -0500
Renee,

        I am not sure that we are in same exact social situation as racial
minorities to the extent that we, as a group, have little survival lore.
Other
minority members have entire families and lineage from which to draw folk
lore and survival skills. Let's face it, disabilities and other groups,
such as those with nontraditional sexual preferences(orientation ?) are
after-thoughts in these laws.

Bobby