C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 09:18:54 -0500
Virginia,

        I don't have dry skin, but my wife has that problem. She types all
day long and used to keep band-aids on the cracked fingers until she had so
many bandaids on her hands, she couldn't type. A very good friend of ours
is an excellent dermatologist. He prescribed an over the counter
moisturizer (Moisturel, I believe) and told her to wrap her hands in Seran
Wrap. She couldn't stand that, so she went back to band-aids.

Bobby