BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Johnette Davies <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Infarct a Laptop Daily"
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 02:08:21 +0000
I know someone wrote a thesis on cathodic protection a couple of years ago
at the University of Pennsylvania, although his case study was a Frank Lloyd
Wright concrete block house in California (no marble/limestone/sandstone to
be found).  I forget the details, but if you like I may be able to scrounge
the author's card up so that you can contact him.
- Johnette