BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

BP - "Infarct a Laptop Daily"
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 15:31:54 -0500
You start reading The Fatal Shore. " No other country had such a birth, and
its pangs maybe said to have begun on the afternoon of January 26  1788,
when a fleet of 11 vessels carrying 1030 people, including548 male and 188
female convicts, under the command of Captain Arthur Phillip in his flagship
Sirius, entered Port Jackson or, as it would presently be called , Sydney
Harbor." Robert Hughes
What a country! Creighton