BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
david west <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Infarct a Laptop Daily"
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 21:57:26 +0000
][<en

I agree with your suggestion to use another location for storage of graphics.  Not sure how the ONElist people will feel about posting files not messages to PIGHABIT-L, but since the graphics typically seem to have fairly limited lifespan, guess it won't matter too much.

I can't access the web at present, so cannot check out the file uploading system there.  I think you can probably cut/paste the weblink to the actual file, so it would make it easy to post the link.

Only catch is that everybody will have to subscribe to PIGHABIT-L in order to get there.  ONElist will help you to transfer the entire list, but then we have to get people subscribed to TWO lists instead of one.  Only if they want to see the graphics, of course.

Maybe John is right - we should find a graphics posting site just for this purpose.  Do you have any suggestions on this John?

Signed

haven't worried previously because the company email had lots of bandwidth but now I'm about to get my own personal email address I'm seriously concerned (aka NIMBY).