AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kaari Lowe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 10:41:10 -0500
I beg your pardon everyone, the presentation is today, Wednesday, 4/25/01 -
forgot to mention that.  Cheers.  Kaari
---------------------- Forwarded by Kaari A. Lowe/Madison/CMG on 04/25/2001

 (Embedded
 image moved   Kaari Lowe <[log in to unmask]>
 to file:      @MAELSTROM.STJOHNS.EDU>
 pic21724.pcx) 04/25/2001 10:28 AM

Please respond to "AAM (African Association of Madison)"

Sent by:  "AAM (African Association of Madison)"