AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Katim S. Touray" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 00:57:14 -0600
Hi there,

I'll be hosting Wisconsin's Senator Russ Feingold and Prof. Aliko Songolo
(UW-Madison) this Friday, Jan. 14 on WORT 89.9 FM, Madison.  The program, "A
Public Affair" will be on Sen. Feingold's 10-nation African tour last Dec., and
will air from about 12:05 PM to 1:00 PM.  Sen. Feingold will join us for the
first 20 or so minutes, and I will have Prof. Songolo for the rest of the hour
to discuss issues raised in our conversation with the Senator, and other
African issues.  Please listen in on Friday, and call us if you have any
questions or comments.

Have a great weekend, and best wishes.

Katim