Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Walter McKinley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 19:24:05 -0500
Hello Brad,

This home networking website address was referred by the "list". It (along
with Dave Gillette's expertise) helped me solve similar home networking
problems. I ended up using Wingate to utilize my cable modem connection on
both my networked PCs. It was a free download for a 2 PC home network. It
worked flawlessly once it was configured correctly.

http://www.homepclan.com/crcable.htm

http://www.wingate.com

Good Luck,

Walter McKinley