Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 18:59:01 -0600
I do not agree....  Were I a HG in those times, or even today for that
matter....  If I or my own needed food and the only thing in sight was
live meat, you can bet I would be after it like flies on a cow
chip....... Doesn't matter what century or era or what laws were in
force as to hunting......  Survival of the fittest still applies.....
Laws and squeamish be damned!
Oliva (back to lurk)