CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"The philosophy, work & influences of Noam Chomsky" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Thrassa 15 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 22:59:15 -0000
You can find english translations of the San Andres Accords at
http://flag.blackened.net/revolt/mexico/ezln/san_andres.html
http://www.narconews.com/mextransition2.html

Also Global Exchange offers a comparison between the original text of the
San Andres Agreements and the modifications made by the government.

http://www.globalexchange.org/campaigns/mexico/SanAndres.html

Dana