CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"The philosophy, work & influences of Noam Chomsky" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Norman Mikalac <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 03:52:21 -0500
can tony or someone else out there compare the rights of Amerindians
(Mexindians?) and Mexicans?  what are the ethnic and legal differences?
can the Amerindians vote?  since most Mexicans are mestizos, how to tell
the differences?  what exactly do the Amerindians want?  their own state
and legislature?

where to find the text of the San Andre's accords?

thanks for your help.

norm