CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"The philosophy, work & influences of Noam Chomsky" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Leon Levitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 17:24:26 -0500
Tony, I guess you are young. Using "Nazi" as you do below is offensive to
anyone who has the slightest sensitivity to what it implies.  The word never
lends itself to flippancy.Other than that, I, for one,  have no quarrel with
your stance re corporate speech on which, by the way, there is a
considerable literature and case law, almost all in the second half of the
twentieth century and since, that opposes your view; before that, even the
Supreme Court agreed with you! Kinda amazing!
Best wishes.