BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"BP - \"BullaPinmankaheaders\"" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Met History <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 11:26:52 EST
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Was that directed at us lurkers?  I'm not sure how to take it...
>  ~ A Chronic Lurker
>  (who luvs her daily dose of BP wit and factoids, but doesn't have the
gumption to       chime in...)

Hey, Barb, don't you think Ken, Ralph, David and the rest of us are a little
tired of pulling around dead-weight lurkers?  How about a little
consideration - or do you just love hanging your co-sister Mary out to dry?
Just where would you be if the top-ten posters just boycotted B-P? [Larry:
don't answer that.] Here's your assignment: tell us one of three  a) the best
thing you ever saw on the way to work  or  b) the stupidest thing you've ever
done with a window  or c) what you guess is the controlling force governing
how high ivy can grow on a building.

Sign me,  Sit Down Strike