Help for PALEOFOOD Archives

PALEOFOOD Archives

Show Author | Hide Author
Show Table of Contents | Hide Table of Contents

Table of Contents:

> raw garbage. Since trichinosis is destroyed at 137 Degrees (1 message)
> Someone came up with 2 cases per 100,000 people for Salmonella (1 message)
A Couple of Thoughts... (4 messages)
a.m. workout on empty stomach optimum for fat loss (2 messages)
A.Word.A.Day--bovine (1 message)
Actual paleo/pre-human diet challenge (Re: Silly protein) (2 messages)
Arachidonic Acid / Prostaglandins (was: Eggs) (9 messages)
Article / Fatty diet could lead to thin bones (17 messages)
Articles about sugar and cancer (1 message)
Beef a la Dynamite (6 messages)
big bellies (1 message)
Black tea or green tea? (2 messages)
Body Fat % with paleodiet(was Complementary Proteins ...) (10 messages)
Bodybuilding (2 messages)
Calcium or other nutrient concerns (1 message)
Can paleo diet heal a leaky gut? (3 messages)
can paleo diet heal? and how long does it take? (6 messages)
Cancer's Sweet Tooth (1 message)
Carbs are worse at breakfast than later in the day (30 messages)
Carbs worse at breakfast.... (1 message)
Carbs worse at breakfast....... (7 messages)
Cashews (1 message)
Check out Interstate Bakeries Reports Lower Earnings, Shares Plummet: From Th (1 message)
Check out Vaccines that kill children? (2 messages)
clinical depression (4 messages)
Cod liver oil (for the vitamins). and "soapweed." (1 message)
cooking (1 message)
cooking animals? (5 messages)
cooking animals? Some think our ancestors just ... (1 message)
cooking animals? Some think our ancestors just threw animal carcasses on a fire to get rid of the fur and lice and ticks and may have eveantually progressed to the "Barbacue"! (1 message)
cooking animals? Some think our ancestors just threw Duplicate (1 message)
cooking... animals? (9 messages)
Cooking..... (5 messages)
couple of gut observations (1 message)
couple of observations (19 messages)
Dear USDA... (1 message)
diet & booze (5 messages)
DIRECT-MS web site (1 message)
dried oranges (9 messages)
Eades on CNN (1 message)
Eades/WWJ (1 message)
Eat like an Indian? (5 messages)
Edible flowers (15 messages)
edible flowers with a looooooooong URL (2 messages)
Eggs (16 messages)
Eggs/AA (4 messages)
Exercise not calicium (2 messages)
Fall.......... (1 message)
Fish Oil? Its in rustoleum (2 messages)
Fish Oil? Its in rustoleum; Re: [P-F] FYI, omega-3 (3 messages)
Flowers, etc...... (1 message)
flowers/rose hips (1 message)
flowers/rose hips--question (7 messages)
Food Probs (1 message)
Food......long (2 messages)
fun radio (2 messages)
Fw: (Fwd) High animal protein intake increases risk of bone loss (1 message)
Fw: (Fwd) High animal protein intake increases risk of bone loss a (2 messages)
Fw: As Mad Cow Disease Spreads in Europe, Consumers Panic (2 messages)
FW: Holiday treats (3 messages)
Fw: LineOne News Product (1 message)
Fw: Re: [P-F] Carbs are worse / reactions to.... (1 message)
Fw: Re: [P-F] Edible Flowers (1 message)
Fw: Re: [P-F] Grass, Oats tender sprouts? (1 message)
Fw: Re: [P-F] Lettuce? (1 message)
Fw: Re: [P-F] Live Enzymes From Your Food? (1 message)
Fw: [P-F] fun radio (1 message)
FYI, omega-3 (2 messages)
Globe or French Artichokes (5 messages)
glucagon vs insulin (1 message)
gm crops and feds (1 message)
good Eades interview on CNN! (8 messages)
grain free/dairy free sausage links? (3 messages)
Grass, Oats tender sprouts? (3 messages)
habitats of mammoth hunters (3 messages)
Happy New Year Everyone! (1 message)
Healingcrow.com (2 messages)
Holiday treats (2 messages)
Ice age fiction (1 message)
India (2 messages)
Insulin Resistance (1 message)
Insulin Resistance (was: Sears and ratios) (2 messages)
Insulin Resistance and Addictive Nature (was: Sears and ratios) (1 message)
Insulin resistance increases risk of stroke (1 message)
Interesting Book (1 message)
Interesting show (1 message)
Intro and re: clinical depression (8 messages)
Inuit diet patterns (3 messages)
Is Milk Healthful? Controversy Continues" (1 message)
Is Paleo Diet Enough? (2 messages)
Jerky (4 messages)
Leben ohne Brot (5 messages)
Lettuce ?? (6 messages)
Lettuce? (8 messages)
Live Enzymes From Your Food? (4 messages)
mammoth hut (1 message)
Maori Tribal Music (1 message)
Measles vaccination effects on adults (RE: Is paleo diet enough?) (6 messages)
Milk for children (1 message)
Milk for children/calcium (1 message)
Milk? (1 message)
Molecular mimicry (7 messages)
Morning sickness (4 messages)
Mutated Polio Virus from Vaccine Causes Outbreak 12-24-00 (1 message)
Nasturiums (1 message)
Native inhabitants of Idaho (1 message)
Neanderthin!! weight loss (1 message)
Newbie Intro (1 message)
Nutritional constraints in terrestrial and freshwater food webs (2 messages)
Nuts Promote Better Health (16 messages)
Omega 3 Fatty Acids (7 messages)
Omega 3 Fatty Acids Info requested! (1 message)
Organic food labels (1 message)
OT:Maori Tribal Music (1 message)
our dominion (28 messages)
overweight passenger must pay for two seats, loses lawsuit against Southwest (1 message)
Paleo and depression (4 messages)
paleo humor (1 message)
paleo milk: Milk Donations (1 message)
Paleo pets (1 message)
PALEOFOOD Digest - 20 Dec 2000 to 21 Dec 2000 (#2000-737) (1 message)
paleorecipe list? (1 message)
Paperback (5 messages)
Paperback - Arrived (1 message)
PC Hollywood (4 messages)
PETA (was: fun radio) (4 messages)
Pig Liver (9 messages)
Pigments (1 message)
Police Intercept 1,400 Slain Wild Animals (1 message)
Pregnancy and Labor (1 message)
Protein after workout/ was, Carbs are worse at breakfast (1 message)
Protein and weight gain (4 messages)
Question (2 messages)
Question Re: Omega 3 Fatty Acids (17 messages)
ranting a bit...kids and infections (10 messages)
Raw Beets! (4 messages)
Re: Intro (1 message)
Rendering Fat From Wild Animals! NO NOT NECESARY! (9 messages)
ritalin (9 messages)
Ritalin (Siobhan) (2 messages)
Ritalin (sorry, had to respond!) (1 message)
ritalin/DEPAKOTE (2 messages)
Sears and ratios (38 messages)
Sears and ratios and refined carbohydrates (1 message)
Seaweed (2 messages)
Security (was Re: [P-F] our dominion) (3 messages)
Several people on the list have said that sugar (1 message)
six-pack? (3 messages)
Stahn article -- one other thing (9 messages)
Starving Deer or Starving Wolf (was: PETA) (2 messages)
Still Searching! (6 messages)
Sugar beets are white. (1 message)
Sugars and olther Carbs (1 message)
Thank You Todd!!!! (3 messages)
the annoyance of health food stores (5 messages)
The big game use adaptation (2 messages)
the whiter your bread," ..."the sooner you're dead (2 messages)
Thoreau's new book "Wild Fruits" (1 message)
Thriftiness (1 message)
Thriftiness (was Re: [P-F] our dominion) (1 message)
trichinosis (3 messages)
USDA update (16 messages)
vegetables with more and less than 10% carbohydrate (1 message)
Vegetarian vs Vegan (was Re: [P-F] our dominion) (2 messages)
weights & carbs (3 messages)
Why EAT Sugar and other simple carbohydrates? (1 message)
Why primitives adopt modern diet (4 messages)
Wolves and mice (6 messages)
[cancercured] Hydrazine sulfate (3 messages)
[OT] British Humor (2 messages)

PALEOFOOD Home

PALEOFOOD Home

Subject Sorted by Subject, Chronologically

From

Date

Size

New Thread

> raw garbage. Since trichinosis is destroyed at 137 Degrees

> raw garbage. Since trichinosis is destroyed at 137 Degrees

Lorenzo

Thu, 28 Dec 2000 23:55:57 -0700

16 lines

New Thread

> Someone came up with 2 cases per 100,000 people for Salmonella

> Someone came up with 2 cases per 100,000 people for Salmonella

Lorenzo

Thu, 28 Dec 2000 23:46:03 -0700

26 lines

New Thread

A Couple of Thoughts...

Re: A Couple of Thoughts...

Laurie Brooke Adams (Mother Mastiff)

Sat, 2 Dec 2000 09:32:11 -0500

22 lines

Re: A Couple of Thoughts...

Bill Dooley

Fri, 1 Dec 2000 12:45:04 -0800

16 lines

Re: A Couple of Thoughts...

Christy ten Broeke

Fri, 1 Dec 2000 20:55:44 +0100

36 lines

Re: A Couple of Thoughts...

ardeith l carter

Fri, 1 Dec 2000 10:52:45 -0500

86 lines

New Thread

a.m. workout on empty stomach optimum for fat loss

Re: a.m. workout on empty stomach optimum for fat loss

Trish Tipton

Sun, 24 Dec 2000 09:57:15 -0800

21 lines

a.m. workout on empty stomach optimum for fat loss

Philip Thrift

Sun, 24 Dec 2000 06:56:43 -0500

27 lines

New Thread

A.Word.A.Day--bovine

A.Word.A.Day--bovine

Susan Carmack

Fri, 22 Dec 2000 12:15:29 -0800

34 lines

New Thread

Actual paleo/pre-human diet challenge (Re: Silly protein)

Re: Actual paleo/pre-human diet challenge (Re: Silly protein)

Philip Thrift

Sun, 10 Dec 2000 10:23:11 -0500

28 lines

Re: Actual paleo/pre-human diet challenge (Re: Silly protein)

matesz

Sat, 9 Dec 2000 17:56:57 -0400

35 lines

New Thread

Arachidonic Acid / Prostaglandins (was: Eggs)

Re: Arachidonic Acid / Prostaglandins (was: Eggs)

Lorenzo

Fri, 15 Dec 2000 00:01:59 -0700

20 lines

Re: Arachidonic Acid / Prostaglandins (was: Eggs)

Amadeus Schmidt

Thu, 14 Dec 2000 11:28:31 -0500

65 lines

Re: Arachidonic Acid / Prostaglandins (was: Eggs)

Todd Moody

Thu, 14 Dec 2000 09:00:02 -0500

121 lines

Re: Arachidonic Acid / Prostaglandins (was: Eggs)

Amadeus Schmidt

Thu, 14 Dec 2000 08:08:30 -0500

44 lines

Re: Arachidonic Acid / Prostaglandins (was: Eggs)

Todd Moody

Thu, 14 Dec 2000 07:18:40 -0500

24 lines

Re: Arachidonic Acid / Prostaglandins (was: Eggs)

Amadeus Schmidt

Thu, 14 Dec 2000 06:59:54 -0500

72 lines

Re: Arachidonic Acid / Prostaglandins (was: Eggs)

Todd Moody

Wed, 13 Dec 2000 16:06:31 -0500

47 lines

Re: Arachidonic Acid / Prostaglandins (was: Eggs)

Ken Stuart

Wed, 13 Dec 2000 10:41:40 -0800

29 lines

Arachidonic Acid / Prostaglandins (was: Eggs)

Amadeus Schmidt

Wed, 13 Dec 2000 12:18:39 -0500

68 lines

New Thread

Article / Fatty diet could lead to thin bones

Re: Article / Fatty diet could lead to thin bones

Amadeus Schmidt

Fri, 29 Dec 2000 05:38:41 -0500

41 lines

Re: Article / Fatty diet could lead to thin bones

Lorenzo

Thu, 28 Dec 2000 19:21:57 -0700

53 lines

Re: Article / Fatty diet could lead to thin bones

william schnell

Thu, 28 Dec 2000 12:44:17 -0600

58 lines

Re: Article / Fatty diet could lead to thin bones

Amadeus Schmidt

Thu, 28 Dec 2000 11:04:35 -0500

28 lines

Re: Article / Fatty diet could lead to thin bones

william schnell

Thu, 28 Dec 2000 09:47:55 -0600

55 lines

Re: Article / Fatty diet could lead to thin bones

Amadeus Schmidt

Thu, 28 Dec 2000 10:09:23 -0500

45 lines

Re: Article / Fatty diet could lead to thin bones

Wally Day

Sun, 24 Dec 2000 11:47:58 -0800

16 lines

Re: Article / Fatty diet could lead to thin bones

Jacque Merde

Sun, 24 Dec 2000 10:32:31 -0000

37 lines

Re: Article / Fatty diet could lead to thin bones

Lorenzo

Sat, 23 Dec 2000 18:44:26 -0700

20 lines

Re: Article / Fatty diet could lead to thin bones

Ken Stuart

Sat, 23 Dec 2000 16:48:28 -0800

28 lines

Re: Article / Fatty diet could lead to thin bones

Lorenzo

Sat, 23 Dec 2000 18:16:45 -0700

18 lines

Re: Article / Fatty diet could lead to thin bones

R Bartlett

Sat, 23 Dec 2000 17:06:04 -0500

25 lines

Re: Article / Fatty diet could lead to thin bones

Hans Kylberg

Sat, 23 Dec 2000 21:50:06 +0100

23 lines

Re: Article / Fatty diet could lead to thin bones

Dori Zook

Sat, 23 Dec 2000 12:07:13 -0700

17 lines

Re: Article / Fatty diet could lead to thin bones

Francesco Garnaud-Moriconi

Sat, 23 Dec 2000 13:33:00 -0500

15 lines

Re: Article / Fatty diet could lead to thin bones

Philip Thrift

Sat, 23 Dec 2000 13:36:14 -0500

12 lines

Article / Fatty diet could lead to thin bones

Mary

Sat, 23 Dec 2000 09:54:43 -0800

52 lines

New Thread

Articles about sugar and cancer

Articles about sugar and cancer

Jana Comerford

Thu, 7 Dec 2000 14:20:57 -0600

48 lines

New Thread

Beef a la Dynamite

Re: Beef a la Dynamite

R Bartlett

Mon, 25 Dec 2000 13:06:02 -0500

38 lines

Re: Beef a la Dynamite

R Bartlett

Mon, 25 Dec 2000 12:56:35 -0500

74 lines

Re: Beef a la Dynamite

Richard Geller

Mon, 25 Dec 2000 10:37:57 -0500

19 lines

Re: Beef a la Dynamite

Jacque Merde

Mon, 25 Dec 2000 12:08:23 -0000

44 lines

Re: Beef a la Dynamite

R Bartlett

Sun, 24 Dec 2000 22:20:00 -0500

32 lines

Beef a la Dynamite

S.B. Feldman, MD

Sun, 24 Dec 2000 09:28:47 EST

53 lines

New Thread

big bellies

big bellies

S.B. Feldman, MD

Wed, 13 Dec 2000 16:58:57 EST

18 lines

New Thread

Black tea or green tea?

Re: Black tea or green tea?

Ken Stuart

Wed, 27 Dec 2000 11:24:58 -0800

36 lines

Black tea or green tea?

Marylee

Wed, 27 Dec 2000 07:41:19 -0600

13 lines

New Thread

Body Fat % with paleodiet(was Complementary Proteins ...)

Re: Body Fat % with paleodiet(was Complementary Proteins ...)

Sam Sharma

Wed, 13 Dec 2000 03:13:07 -0500

26 lines

Re: Body Fat % with paleodiet(was Complementary Proteins ...)

Philip Thrift

Tue, 12 Dec 2000 08:07:18 -0500

16 lines

Re: Body Fat % with paleodiet(was Complementary Proteins ...)

Andy

Mon, 11 Dec 2000 16:11:20 +0000

23 lines

Re: Body Fat % with paleodiet(was Complementary Proteins ...)

Sam Sharma

Sun, 10 Dec 2000 16:09:48 -0500

32 lines

Re: Body Fat % with paleodiet(was Complementary Proteins ...)

Sam Sharma

Sun, 10 Dec 2000 16:01:11 -0500

31 lines

Re: Body Fat % with paleodiet(was Complementary Proteins ...)

Philip Thrift

Thu, 7 Dec 2000 17:29:45 -0500

23 lines

Re: Body Fat % with paleodiet(was Complementary Proteins ...)

Andy

Thu, 7 Dec 2000 21:52:14 +0000

20 lines

Re: Body Fat % with paleodiet(was Complementary Proteins ...)

Philip Thrift

Thu, 7 Dec 2000 13:49:03 -0500

18 lines

Re: Body Fat % with paleodiet(was Complementary Proteins ...)

Andy

Thu, 7 Dec 2000 17:10:21 +0000

29 lines

Re: Body Fat % with paleodiet(was Complementary Proteins ...)

Todd Moody

Thu, 7 Dec 2000 09:35:19 -0500

18 lines

New Thread

Bodybuilding

Re: Bodybuilding

Philip Thrift

Thu, 21 Dec 2000 18:20:19 -0500

29 lines

Re: Bodybuilding

Bridget Kelly

Fri, 22 Dec 2000 11:12:42 +1300

23 lines

New Thread

Calcium or other nutrient concerns

Calcium or other nutrient concerns

Lou W

Mon, 18 Dec 2000 15:59:38 -0500

21 lines

New Thread

Can paleo diet heal a leaky gut?

Re: Can paleo diet heal a leaky gut?

Dori Zook

Sun, 3 Dec 2000 00:16:13 -0700

24 lines

Re: Can paleo diet heal a leaky gut?

Dori Zook

Sat, 2 Dec 2000 23:56:26 -0700

32 lines

Can paleo diet heal a leaky gut?

R Bartlett

Sat, 2 Dec 2000 18:45:46 -0500

48 lines

New Thread

can paleo diet heal? and how long does it take?

Re: can paleo diet heal? and how long does it take?

Dori Zook

Sun, 3 Dec 2000 00:10:21 -0700

22 lines

Re: can paleo diet heal? and how long does it take?

Stacie Tolen

Sat, 2 Dec 2000 20:54:00 -0500

53 lines

Re: can paleo diet heal? and how long does it take?

Ken Stuart

Sat, 2 Dec 2000 13:39:06 -0800

36 lines

Re: can paleo diet heal? and how long does it take?

Todd Moody

Fri, 1 Dec 2000 13:20:11 -0500

72 lines

Re: can paleo diet heal? and how long does it take?

Sandra Brigola

Fri, 1 Dec 2000 09:56:20 -0800

51 lines

can paleo diet heal? and how long does it take?

Mary

Fri, 1 Dec 2000 08:58:17 -0800

226 lines

New Thread

Cancer's Sweet Tooth

Cancer's Sweet Tooth

Jana Comerford

Thu, 7 Dec 2000 20:01:05 -0600

41 lines

New Thread

Carbs are worse at breakfast than later in the day

Re: Carbs are worse at breakfast than later in the day

Ken Stuart

Sun, 10 Dec 2000 14:28:19 -0800

28 lines

Re: Carbs are worse at breakfast than later in the day

Trish Tipton

Sun, 10 Dec 2000 11:40:04 -0800

24 lines

Re: Carbs are worse at breakfast than later in the day

ginny wilken

Sun, 10 Dec 2000 16:50:45 +0000

34 lines

Re: Carbs are worse at breakfast than later in the day

Oliva

Sun, 10 Dec 2000 08:08:26 -0800

15 lines

Re: Carbs are worse at breakfast than later in the day

Hans Kylberg

Sun, 10 Dec 2000 14:01:33 +0100

17 lines

Re: Carbs are worse at breakfast than later in the day

Philip Thrift

Sun, 10 Dec 2000 07:45:13 -0500

21 lines

Re: Carbs are worse at breakfast than later in the day

Pasha Turavets

Sun, 10 Dec 2000 02:53:05 EST

13 lines

Re: Carbs are worse at breakfast than later in the day

Secola/Nieft

Sat, 9 Dec 2000 16:17:27 -1000

21 lines

Re: Carbs are worse at breakfast than later in the day

Todd Moody

Sat, 9 Dec 2000 18:13:38 -0500

23 lines

Carbs are worse at breakfast than later in the day

matesz

Sat, 9 Dec 2000 17:56:57 -0400

68 lines

Re: Carbs are worse at breakfast than later in the day

matesz

Thu, 7 Dec 2000 19:15:39 -0400

24 lines

Re: Carbs are worse at breakfast than later in the day

Andy

Thu, 7 Dec 2000 17:01:17 +0000

24 lines

Re: Carbs are worse at breakfast than later in the day

Philip Thrift

Thu, 7 Dec 2000 09:46:59 -0500

22 lines

Re: Carbs are worse at breakfast than later in the day

liz butek

Thu, 7 Dec 2000 09:17:49 -0500

21 lines

Re: Carbs are worse at breakfast than later in the day

Todd Moody

Thu, 7 Dec 2000 09:12:41 -0500

31 lines

Re: Carbs are worse at breakfast than later in the day

Philip Thrift

Thu, 7 Dec 2000 06:18:48 -0500

19 lines

Re: Carbs are worse at breakfast than later in the day

David Lewandowski

Wed, 6 Dec 2000 23:27:29 -0800

70 lines

Re: Carbs are worse at breakfast than later in the day

Lorenzo

Wed, 6 Dec 2000 23:50:54 -0700

75 lines

Re: Carbs are worse at breakfast than later in the day

David Lewandowski

Wed, 6 Dec 2000 21:26:24 -0800

30 lines

Re: Carbs are worse at breakfast than later in the day

Sam Sharma

Tue, 5 Dec 2000 01:34:02 -0500

29 lines

Re: Carbs are worse at breakfast than later in the day

Cheyenne Loon

Mon, 4 Dec 2000 14:03:10 -0800

27 lines

Re: Carbs are worse at breakfast than later in the day

Philip Thrift

Mon, 4 Dec 2000 07:42:23 -0500

23 lines

Re: Carbs are worse at breakfast than later in the day

siobhan

Sun, 3 Dec 2000 20:27:42 -0500

39 lines

Re: Carbs are worse at breakfast than later in the day

Stacie Tolen

Sun, 3 Dec 2000 18:31:09 -0500

47 lines

Re: Carbs are worse at breakfast than later in the day

Ken Stuart

Sun, 3 Dec 2000 14:29:21 -0800

49 lines

Re: Carbs are worse at breakfast than later in the day

Krullin

Sun, 3 Dec 2000 15:40:58 -0500

18 lines

Re: Carbs are worse at breakfast than later in the day

Stacie Tolen

Sun, 3 Dec 2000 14:41:38 -0500

40 lines

Re: Carbs are worse at breakfast than later in the day

Philip Thrift

Sun, 3 Dec 2000 10:46:40 -0500

29 lines

Carbs are worse at breakfast than later in the day

R Bartlett

Sat, 2 Dec 2000 18:14:22 -0500

44 lines

Carbs are worse at breakfast than later in the day

Ken Stuart

Sat, 2 Dec 2000 13:55:27 -0800

28 lines

New Thread

Carbs worse at breakfast....

Re: Carbs worse at breakfast....

Wally Day

Tue, 5 Dec 2000 10:56:44 -0800

33 lines

New Thread

Carbs worse at breakfast.......

Re: Carbs worse at breakfast.......

Wally Day

Sat, 9 Dec 2000 11:59:40 -0800

53 lines

Re: Carbs worse at breakfast.......

Ken Stuart

Wed, 6 Dec 2000 17:18:16 -0800

56 lines

Re: Carbs worse at breakfast.......

R Bartlett

Wed, 6 Dec 2000 18:41:00 -0500

38 lines

Re: Carbs worse at breakfast.......

Ken Stuart

Mon, 4 Dec 2000 19:41:57 -0800

56 lines

Re: Carbs worse at breakfast.......

R Bartlett

Mon, 4 Dec 2000 21:31:23 -0500

39 lines

Re: Carbs worse at breakfast.......

Ken Stuart

Mon, 4 Dec 2000 13:24:17 -0800

38 lines

Re: Carbs worse at breakfast.......

Wally Day

Mon, 4 Dec 2000 10:45:00 -0800

31 lines

New Thread

Cashews

Cashews

Wally Day

Wed, 13 Dec 2000 12:43:40 -0800

21 lines

New Thread

Check out Interstate Bakeries Reports Lower Earnings, Shares Plummet: From Th

Check out Interstate Bakeries Reports Lower Earnings, Shares Plummet: From Th

S.B. Feldman, MD

Tue, 12 Dec 2000 17:40:14 EST

15 lines

New Thread

Check out Vaccines that kill children?

Re: Check out Vaccines that kill children?

David Lewandowski

Wed, 6 Dec 2000 20:09:22 -0800

20 lines

Check out Vaccines that kill children?

S.B. Feldman, MD

Sun, 3 Dec 2000 09:38:04 EST

14 lines

New Thread

clinical depression

clinical depression

matesz

Mon, 18 Dec 2000 06:23:22 -0400

28 lines

Re: clinical depression

Lou W

Mon, 11 Dec 2000 22:58:45 -0500

21 lines

Re: clinical depression

Trish Tipton

Mon, 11 Dec 2000 12:01:21 -0800

35 lines

clinical depression

Dori Zook

Mon, 11 Dec 2000 12:36:41 -0700

28 lines

New Thread

Cod liver oil (for the vitamins). and "soapweed."

Cod liver oil (for the vitamins). and "soapweed."

Lorenzo

Tue, 12 Dec 2000 21:42:50 -0700

27 lines

New Thread

cooking

cooking

S.B. Feldman, MD

Tue, 5 Dec 2000 16:15:53 EST

15 lines

New Thread

cooking animals?

Re: cooking animals?

Andy

Tue, 5 Dec 2000 21:47:45 +0000

58 lines

Re: cooking animals?

Philip Thrift

Tue, 5 Dec 2000 05:51:43 -0500

17 lines

Re: cooking animals?

ginny wilken

Tue, 5 Dec 2000 07:43:25 +0000

59 lines

Re: cooking animals?

Lisa Rock

Mon, 4 Dec 2000 09:08:33 -0500

20 lines

cooking animals?

S.B. Feldman, MD

Mon, 4 Dec 2000 07:37:34 EST

17 lines

New Thread

cooking animals? Some think our ancestors just ...

Re: cooking animals? Some think our ancestors just ...

Philip Thrift

Wed, 6 Dec 2000 06:03:48 -0500

17 lines

New Thread

cooking animals? Some think our ancestors just threw animal carcasses on a fire to get rid of the fur and lice and ticks and may have eveantually progressed to the "Barbacue"!

Re: cooking animals? Some think our ancestors just threw animal carcasses on a fire to get rid of the fur and lice and ticks and may have eveantually progressed to the "Barbacue"!

Lorenzo

Tue, 5 Dec 2000 18:42:25 -0700

67 lines

New Thread

cooking animals? Some think our ancestors just threw Duplicate

Re: cooking animals? Some think our ancestors just threw Duplicate

Lorenzo

Wed, 6 Dec 2000 01:23:28 -0700

76 lines

New Thread

cooking... animals?

Re: cooking... animals?

Philip Thrift

Wed, 13 Dec 2000 11:31:54 -0500

32 lines

Re: cooking... animals?

Philip Thrift

Fri, 8 Dec 2000 12:15:10 -0500

10 lines

Re: cooking... animals?

Amadeus Schmidt

Fri, 8 Dec 2000 04:37:02 -0500

73 lines

Re: cooking... animals?

matesz

Thu, 7 Dec 2000 19:15:38 -0400

27 lines

Re: cooking... animals?

Todd Moody

Thu, 7 Dec 2000 09:54:11 -0500

29 lines

Re: cooking... animals?

Philip Thrift

Thu, 7 Dec 2000 09:32:57 -0500

18 lines

Re: cooking... animals?

Amadeus Schmidt

Thu, 7 Dec 2000 07:15:16 -0500

43 lines

Re: cooking... animals?

Philip Thrift

Wed, 6 Dec 2000 14:46:21 -0500

28 lines

cooking... animals?

Amadeus Schmidt

Wed, 6 Dec 2000 11:40:33 -0500

60 lines

New Thread

Cooking.....

Re: Cooking.....

Laurie Brooke Adams (Mother Mastiff)

Sat, 16 Dec 2000 07:07:32 -0500

26 lines

Re: Cooking.....

andrew shelley

Sat, 16 Dec 2000 09:12:31 -0000

17 lines

Re: Cooking.....

Lorenzo

Fri, 15 Dec 2000 15:25:26 -0700

32 lines

Re: Cooking.....

Ingrid Bauer/J-C Catry

Fri, 15 Dec 2000 11:31:07 -0800

19 lines

Re: Cooking.....

ardeith l carter

Fri, 15 Dec 2000 12:27:28 -0500

104 lines

New Thread

couple of gut observations

couple of gut observations

Amadeus Schmidt

Wed, 27 Dec 2000 08:33:29 -0500

48 lines

New Thread

couple of observations

Re: couple of observations

Ingrid Bauer/J-C Catry

Mon, 25 Dec 2000 20:41:56 -0800

52 lines

Re: couple of observations

nervegas

Sat, 23 Dec 2000 15:03:55 +0000

39 lines

couple of observations

matesz

Sat, 23 Dec 2000 13:27:31 -0400

31 lines

Re: couple of observations

Philip Thrift

Sat, 23 Dec 2000 06:12:02 -0500

20 lines

Re: couple of observations

Trish Tipton

Sat, 23 Dec 2000 00:04:43 -0800

23 lines

Re: couple of observations

nervegas

Sat, 23 Dec 2000 00:58:13 +0000

25 lines

Re: couple of observations

william schnell

Fri, 22 Dec 2000 23:15:09 -0600

24 lines

Re: couple of observations

nervegas

Fri, 22 Dec 2000 23:23:44 +0000

27 lines

Re: couple of observations

nervegas

Fri, 22 Dec 2000 23:21:54 +0000

24 lines

Re: couple of observations

Lorenzo

Fri, 22 Dec 2000 20:51:55 -0700

41 lines

Re: couple of observations

Trish Tipton

Fri, 22 Dec 2000 19:32:07 -0800

22 lines

Re: couple of observations

Stacie Tolen

Fri, 22 Dec 2000 21:28:21 -0500

30 lines

Re: couple of observations

Dori Zook

Fri, 22 Dec 2000 19:02:32 -0700

26 lines

Re: couple of observations

nervegas

Fri, 22 Dec 2000 20:53:13 +0000

23 lines

Re: couple of observations

nervegas

Fri, 22 Dec 2000 20:51:58 +0000

28 lines

Re: couple of observations

Lorenzo

Fri, 22 Dec 2000 18:37:48 -0700

12 lines

Re: couple of observations

Trish Tipton

Fri, 22 Dec 2000 17:31:20 -0800

24 lines

Re: couple of observations

Lorenzo

Fri, 22 Dec 2000 18:36:00 -0700

27 lines

couple of observations

nervegas

Fri, 22 Dec 2000 17:41:06 +0000

30 lines

New Thread

Dear USDA...

Dear USDA...

Dori Zook

Fri, 29 Dec 2000 08:13:21 -0700

70 lines

New Thread

diet & booze

Re: diet & booze

Norm Skrzypinski

Sat, 30 Dec 2000 19:38:30 -0500

22 lines

Re: diet & booze

Oliva

Sat, 30 Dec 2000 11:54:57 -0800

18 lines

Re: diet & booze

nervegas

Sat, 30 Dec 2000 12:41:26 +0000

31 lines

Re: diet & booze

Possum Hunter

Sat, 30 Dec 2000 12:36:47 -0800

20 lines

diet & booze

Dori Zook

Fri, 29 Dec 2000 21:37:14 -0700

25 lines

New Thread

DIRECT-MS web site

DIRECT-MS web site

Alison Whitwood

Tue, 5 Dec 2000 05:16:27 -0000

34 lines

New Thread

dried oranges

Re: dried oranges

Ingrid Bauer/J-C Catry

Fri, 29 Dec 2000 21:57:09 -0800

20 lines

Re: dried oranges

Mary

Fri, 29 Dec 2000 09:25:15 -0800

13 lines

Re: dried oranges

Clelia

Thu, 28 Dec 2000 22:10:29 -0600

13 lines

Re: dried oranges

Mary

Thu, 28 Dec 2000 17:41:37 -0800

15 lines

Re: dried oranges

Clelia

Thu, 28 Dec 2000 17:50:00 -0600

17 lines

Re: dried oranges

Hans Kylberg

Thu, 28 Dec 2000 22:37:12 +0100

17 lines

Re: dried oranges

Trish Tipton

Wed, 27 Dec 2000 20:17:54 -0800

23 lines

Re: dried oranges

Ingrid Bauer/J-C Catry

Wed, 27 Dec 2000 16:11:53 -0800

19 lines

dried oranges

Mary

Wed, 27 Dec 2000 14:30:47 -0800

10 lines

New Thread

Eades on CNN

Eades on CNN

Dori Zook

Tue, 26 Dec 2000 08:14:24 -0700

16 lines

New Thread

Eades/WWJ

Eades/WWJ

Dori Zook

Fri, 29 Dec 2000 11:05:14 -0700

20 lines

New Thread

Eat like an Indian?

Re: Eat like an Indian?

Ingrid Bauer/J-C Catry

Tue, 19 Dec 2000 14:19:36 -0800

43 lines

Re: Eat like an Indian?

Lorenzo

Tue, 19 Dec 2000 12:08:39 -0700

35 lines

Re: Eat like an Indian?

Trish Tipton

Mon, 18 Dec 2000 16:58:43 -0800

24 lines

Re: Eat like an Indian?

Stacie Tolen

Mon, 18 Dec 2000 17:04:52 -0500

26 lines

Eat like an Indian?

Lorenzo

Mon, 18 Dec 2000 13:33:17 -0700

19 lines

New Thread

Edible flowers

Re: Edible flowers

Trish Tipton

Sun, 17 Dec 2000 00:48:11 -0800

40 lines

Re: Edible flowers

Don Wiss

Sat, 16 Dec 2000 23:18:32 -0500

25 lines

Re: Edible flowers

P & L Ventura

Sat, 16 Dec 2000 19:22:04 -0800

27 lines

Re: Edible flowers

Trish Tipton

Sat, 16 Dec 2000 12:45:50 -0800

36 lines

Re: Edible flowers

Don Wiss

Sat, 16 Dec 2000 14:06:38 -0500

19 lines

Re: Edible flowers

P & L Ventura

Thu, 14 Dec 2000 22:55:04 -0800

108 lines

Edible Flowers

Lorenzo

Wed, 13 Dec 2000 23:34:47 -0700

11 lines

Re: Edible Flowers

Trish Tipton

Wed, 13 Dec 2000 07:47:53 -0800

22 lines

Re: Edible Flowers

Laurie Brooke Adams (Mother Mastiff)

Wed, 13 Dec 2000 08:39:08 -0500

23 lines

Re: Edible Flowers

Deborah Birkett

Wed, 13 Dec 2000 08:36:55 -0500

30 lines

Re: Edible Flowers

P & L Ventura

Wed, 13 Dec 2000 08:13:44 -0800

19 lines

Re: Edible flowers

Don Wiss

Tue, 12 Dec 2000 20:17:03 -0500

26 lines

Re: Edible flowers

Wally Day

Tue, 12 Dec 2000 15:39:51 -0800

24 lines

Re: Edible flowers

Trish Tipton

Tue, 12 Dec 2000 11:24:31 -0800

21 lines

Re: Edible flowers

Deborah Birkett

Tue, 12 Dec 2000 12:26:55 -0500

30 lines

New Thread

edible flowers with a looooooooong URL

Re: edible flowers with a looooooooong URL

Betty Ann

Thu, 14 Dec 2000 09:49:44 -0700

37 lines

edible flowers with a looooooooong URL

Christy ten Broeke

Thu, 14 Dec 2000 09:16:07 +0100

19 lines

New Thread

Eggs

Re: Eggs

Lorenzo

Thu, 14 Dec 2000 01:56:48 -0700

10 lines

eggs

Peter Westre

Wed, 13 Dec 2000 22:00:39 -0600

21 lines

Re: Eggs

Mary

Wed, 13 Dec 2000 12:59:38 -0800

15 lines

Re: Eggs

Wally Day

Wed, 13 Dec 2000 12:22:53 -0800

35 lines

Re: Eggs

Lorenzo

Wed, 13 Dec 2000 10:48:50 -0700

14 lines

Re: Eggs

Lou

Wed, 13 Dec 2000 12:05:46 -0500

11 lines

Re: Eggs

Todd Moody

Wed, 13 Dec 2000 07:55:47 -0500

32 lines

Re: Eggs

Mark Labbee

Wed, 13 Dec 2000 02:15:24 -0500

13 lines

Re: Eggs

Mark Labbee

Wed, 13 Dec 2000 02:11:25 -0500

19 lines

Re: Eggs

Stacie Tolen

Wed, 13 Dec 2000 01:45:07 -0500

39 lines

Re: Eggs

Lorenzo

Tue, 12 Dec 2000 21:23:48 -0700

51 lines

Re: Eggs

R Bartlett

Tue, 12 Dec 2000 20:32:43 -0500

28 lines

Re: Eggs

Ken Stuart

Tue, 12 Dec 2000 16:37:16 -0800

26 lines

Re: Eggs

Richard Geller

Tue, 12 Dec 2000 19:25:42 -0500

14 lines

Re: Eggs

Ken Stuart

Tue, 12 Dec 2000 14:46:52 -0800

31 lines

Eggs

Zbyszko Tarczewski

Tue, 12 Dec 2000 01:00:00 )

16 lines

New Thread

Eggs/AA

Re: Eggs/AA

Ken Stuart

Thu, 14 Dec 2000 17:52:16 -0800

58 lines

Re: Eggs/AA

Bridget Kelly

Thu, 14 Dec 2000 17:39:50 +1300

64 lines

Re: Eggs/AA

Ken Stuart

Wed, 13 Dec 2000 17:57:04 -0800

52 lines

Re: Eggs/AA

Bridget Kelly

Thu, 14 Dec 2000 10:55:01 +1300

25 lines

New Thread

Exercise not calicium

Re: Exercise not calicium

Marylee

Sun, 17 Dec 2000 11:14:53 -0600

21 lines

Exercise not calicium

jlpresto

Sun, 17 Dec 2000 10:12:55 +0900

57 lines

New Thread

Fall..........

Re: Fall..........

ardeith l carter

Fri, 15 Dec 2000 11:38:04 -0500

60 lines

New Thread

Fish Oil? Its in rustoleum

Re: Fish Oil? Its in rustoleum

Lorenzo

Tue, 19 Dec 2000 17:21:09 -0700

26 lines

Re: Fish Oil? Its in rustoleum

Stacie Tolen

Tue, 19 Dec 2000 16:23:10 -0500

29 lines

New Thread

Fish Oil? Its in rustoleum; Re: [P-F] FYI, omega-3

Re: Fish Oil? Its in rustoleum; Re: [P-F] FYI, omega-3

Lorenzo

Tue, 19 Dec 2000 17:13:33 -0700

28 lines

Re: Fish Oil? Its in rustoleum; Re: [P-F] FYI, omega-3

Alison Whitwood

Wed, 20 Dec 2000 08:16:07 +1100

24 lines

Fish Oil? Its in rustoleum; Re: [P-F] FYI, omega-3

Lorenzo

Tue, 19 Dec 2000 13:52:21 -0700

30 lines

New Thread

Flowers, etc......

Re: Flowers, etc......

ardeith l carter

Wed, 13 Dec 2000 11:27:21 -0500

59 lines

New Thread

flowers/rose hips

Re: flowers/rose hips

Stacie Tolen

Wed, 13 Dec 2000 02:03:11 -0500

27 lines

New Thread

flowers/rose hips--question

Re: flowers/rose hips--question

Christy ten Broeke

Fri, 15 Dec 2000 09:02:31 +0100

17 lines

Re: flowers/rose hips--question

Betty Ann

Thu, 14 Dec 2000 22:47:55 -0700

24 lines

Re: flowers/rose hips--question

Stacie Tolen

Thu, 14 Dec 2000 17:33:57 -0500

31 lines

Re: flowers/rose hips--question

Wally Day

Thu, 14 Dec 2000 09:55:43 -0800

24 lines

Re: flowers/rose hips--question

Irene

Thu, 14 Dec 2000 10:18:28 -0500

18 lines

flowers/rose hips--question

Lorenzo

Wed, 13 Dec 2000 23:30:26 -0700

11 lines

Re: flowers/rose hips--question

Betty Ann

Wed, 13 Dec 2000 08:29:58 -0700

27 lines

New Thread

Food Probs

Food Probs

Lorenzo

Wed, 20 Dec 2000 14:07:14 -0700

18 lines

New Thread

Food......long

Re: Food......long

Lorenzo

Thu, 14 Dec 2000 00:12:39 -0700

12 lines

Re: Food......long

ardeith l carter

Wed, 13 Dec 2000 12:15:01 -0500

102 lines

New Thread

fun radio

Re: fun radio

Lorenzo

Wed, 20 Dec 2000 14:49:40 -0700

24 lines

fun radio

Dori Zook

Wed, 20 Dec 2000 08:20:14 -0700

38 lines

New Thread

Fw: (Fwd) High animal protein intake increases risk of bone loss

Re: Fw: (Fwd) High animal protein intake increases risk of bone loss

andrew shelley

Wed, 27 Dec 2000 17:40:17 -0000

16 lines

New Thread

Fw: (Fwd) High animal protein intake increases risk of bone loss a

Re: Fw: (Fwd) High animal protein intake increases risk of bone loss a

Lorenzo

Tue, 26 Dec 2000 17:13:55 -0700

22 lines

Fw: (Fwd) High animal protein intake increases risk of bone loss a

Ingrid Bauer/J-C Catry

Mon, 25 Dec 2000 22:09:37 -0800

114 lines

New Thread

Fw: As Mad Cow Disease Spreads in Europe, Consumers Panic

Re: Fw: As Mad Cow Disease Spreads in Europe, Consumers Panic

Amadeus Schmidt

Fri, 1 Dec 2000 10:05:48 -0500

35 lines

Fw: As Mad Cow Disease Spreads in Europe, Consumers Panic

Oliva

Fri, 1 Dec 2000 08:29:01 -0800

19 lines

New Thread

FW: Holiday treats

Re: FW: Holiday treats

Don Wiss

Wed, 6 Dec 2000 16:13:47 -0500

31 lines

Re: FW: Holiday treats

Stacie Tolen

Wed, 6 Dec 2000 10:11:50 -0500

21 lines

FW: Holiday treats

matesz

Wed, 6 Dec 2000 07:49:04 -0400

19 lines

New Thread

Fw: LineOne News Product

Fw: LineOne News Product

Oliva

Sun, 3 Dec 2000 09:02:21 -0800

13 lines

New Thread

Fw: Re: [P-F] Carbs are worse / reactions to....

Fw: Re: [P-F] Carbs are worse / reactions to....

Oliva

Thu, 7 Dec 2000 09:31:06 -0800

30 lines

New Thread

Fw: Re: [P-F] Edible Flowers

Fw: Re: [P-F] Edible Flowers

Oliva

Wed, 13 Dec 2000 09:21:51 -0800

16 lines

New Thread

Fw: Re: [P-F] Grass, Oats tender sprouts?

Fw: Re: [P-F] Grass, Oats tender sprouts?

Lorenzo

Sat, 2 Dec 2000 19:47:34 -0700

44 lines

New Thread

Fw: Re: [P-F] Lettuce?

Fw: Re: [P-F] Lettuce?

Lorenzo

Mon, 11 Dec 2000 20:13:08 -0700

62 lines

New Thread

Fw: Re: [P-F] Live Enzymes From Your Food?

Fw: Re: [P-F] Live Enzymes From Your Food?

Lorenzo

Sat, 2 Dec 2000 21:55:21 -0700

30 lines

New Thread

Fw: [P-F] fun radio

Fw: [P-F] fun radio

Lorenzo

Fri, 22 Dec 2000 21:01:35 -0700

37 lines

New Thread

FYI, omega-3

Re: FYI, omega-3

Norm Skrzypinski

Tue, 19 Dec 2000 15:43:12 -0500

12 lines

FYI, omega-3

Norm Skrzypinski

Tue, 19 Dec 2000 15:30:51 -0500

98 lines

New Thread

Globe or French Artichokes

Re: Globe or French Artichokes

Ingrid Bauer/J-C Catry

Mon, 25 Dec 2000 20:04:22 -0800

28 lines

Re: Globe or French Artichokes

Thomas

Fri, 22 Dec 2000 15:52:09 -0000

31 lines

Re: Globe or French Artichokes

Trish Tipton

Thu, 21 Dec 2000 22:10:32 -0800

22 lines

Re: Globe or French Artichokes

Ingrid Bauer/J-C Catry

Thu, 21 Dec 2000 20:14:38 -0800

47 lines

Globe or French Artichokes

Adrienne Smith

Thu, 21 Dec 2000 22:23:38 -0500

13 lines

New Thread

glucagon vs insulin

glucagon vs insulin

R Bartlett

Thu, 14 Dec 2000 00:28:03 -0500

26 lines

New Thread

gm crops and feds

gm crops and feds

Oliva

Mon, 4 Dec 2000 12:26:04 -0800

20 lines

New Thread

good Eades interview on CNN!

good Eades interview on CNN!

Kent

Sun, 31 Dec 2000 16:38:29 -0600

21 lines

Re: good Eades interview on CNN!

Mary

Sun, 31 Dec 2000 13:32:12 -0800

25 lines

Re: good Eades interview on CNN!

Philip Thrift

Sun, 31 Dec 2000 06:46:45 -0500

21 lines

Re: good Eades interview on CNN!

william schnell

Sat, 30 Dec 2000 21:02:11 -0600

32 lines

Re: good Eades interview on CNN!

Mary

Sat, 30 Dec 2000 18:08:36 -0800

17 lines

Re: good Eades interview on CNN!

Ken Stuart

Sat, 30 Dec 2000 17:01:33 -0800

43 lines

Re: good Eades interview on CNN!

Norm Skrzypinski

Sat, 30 Dec 2000 19:30:02 -0500

23 lines

good Eades interview on CNN!

Kent

Fri, 29 Dec 2000 15:48:19 -0600

18 lines

New Thread

grain free/dairy free sausage links?

Re: grain free/dairy free sausage links?

Stacie Tolen

Wed, 13 Dec 2000 00:54:20 -0500

13 lines

Re: grain free/dairy free sausage links?

Trish Tipton

Tue, 12 Dec 2000 11:22:27 -0800

20 lines

grain free/dairy free sausage links?

Mary

Tue, 12 Dec 2000 09:05:59 -0800

9 lines

New Thread

Grass, Oats tender sprouts?

Re: Grass, Oats tender sprouts?

Trish Tipton

Sat, 2 Dec 2000 21:54:52 -0800

32 lines

Re: Grass, Oats tender sprouts?

Stacie Tolen

Sat, 2 Dec 2000 21:00:24 -0500

22 lines

Grass, Oats tender sprouts?

Lorenzo

Sat, 2 Dec 2000 18:27:49 -0700

28 lines

New Thread

habitats of mammoth hunters

Re: habitats of mammoth hunters

Philip Thrift

Tue, 19 Dec 2000 06:22:08 -0500

18 lines

Re: habitats of mammoth hunters

Wally Day

Mon, 18 Dec 2000 16:56:59 -0800

19 lines

habitats of mammoth hunters

Philip Thrift

Mon, 18 Dec 2000 15:37:13 -0500

13 lines

New Thread

Happy New Year Everyone!

Happy New Year Everyone!

Krullin

Sun, 31 Dec 2000 22:24:53 -0500

12 lines

New Thread

Healingcrow.com

Re: Healingcrow.com

P & L Ventura

Fri, 1 Dec 2000 18:41:26 -0800

25 lines

Re: Healingcrow.com

Wally Day

Fri, 1 Dec 2000 10:14:30 -0800

24 lines

New Thread

Holiday treats

Re: Holiday treats

Lorenzo

Tue, 5 Dec 2000 21:57:07 -0700

18 lines

Holiday treats

matesz

Tue, 5 Dec 2000 19:32:34 -0400

40 lines

New Thread

Ice age fiction

Ice age fiction

Philip Thrift

Thu, 14 Dec 2000 16:09:34 -0500

24 lines

New Thread

India

Re: India

Ken Stuart

Wed, 6 Dec 2000 14:13:20 -0800

23 lines

India

Amadeus Schmidt

Wed, 6 Dec 2000 08:06:31 -0500

30 lines

New Thread

Insulin Resistance

Re: Insulin Resistance

Trish Tipton

Wed, 20 Dec 2000 07:52:29 -0800

34 lines

New Thread

Insulin Resistance (was: Sears and ratios)

Re: Insulin Resistance (was: Sears and ratios)

Amadeus Schmidt

Wed, 20 Dec 2000 08:31:30 -0500

56 lines

Re: Insulin Resistance (was: Sears and ratios)

R Bartlett

Wed, 20 Dec 2000 07:41:45 -0500

33 lines

New Thread

Insulin Resistance and Addictive Nature (was: Sears and ratios)

Insulin Resistance and Addictive Nature (was: Sears and ratios)

Amadeus Schmidt

Wed, 20 Dec 2000 02:53:37 -0500

70 lines

New Thread

Insulin resistance increases risk of stroke

Insulin resistance increases risk of stroke

Ken Stuart

Fri, 1 Dec 2000 19:56:04 -0800

24 lines

New Thread

Interesting Book

Interesting Book

Gawen Harrison

Mon, 25 Dec 2000 13:27:10 EST

35 lines

New Thread

Interesting show

Interesting show

Wally Day

Wed, 27 Dec 2000 14:31:19 -0800

39 lines

New Thread

Intro and re: clinical depression

Re: Intro and re: clinical depression

Dori Zook

Fri, 15 Dec 2000 21:36:05 -0700

18 lines

Re: Intro and re: clinical depression

liz butek

Wed, 13 Dec 2000 17:44:36 -0500

17 lines

Re: Intro and re: clinical depression

Gawen Harrison

Wed, 13 Dec 2000 02:33:36 EST

21 lines

Re: Intro and re: clinical depression

Ray Audette

Wed, 13 Dec 2000 23:56:47 -0600

17 lines

Re: Intro and re: clinical depression

Dori Zook

Tue, 12 Dec 2000 11:23:59 -0700

67 lines

Re: Intro and re: clinical depression

Rich Trotman

Tue, 12 Dec 2000 01:29:47 -0000

51 lines

Re: Intro and re: clinical depression

Richard Geller

Mon, 11 Dec 2000 17:04:03 -0500

12 lines

Re: Intro and re: clinical depression

Bridget Kelly

Tue, 12 Dec 2000 10:45:56 +1300

29 lines

New Thread

Inuit diet patterns

Re: Inuit diet patterns

matesz

Sat, 2 Dec 2000 16:20:03 -0400

46 lines

Re: Inuit diet patterns

David Lewandowski

Fri, 1 Dec 2000 23:48:10 -0800

20 lines

Re: Inuit diet patterns

Amadeus Schmidt

Fri, 1 Dec 2000 07:51:09 -0500

34 lines

New Thread

Is Milk Healthful? Controversy Continues"

Is Milk Healthful? Controversy Continues"

Sharon Giles

Wed, 6 Dec 2000 10:14:27 -0600

14 lines

New Thread

Is Paleo Diet Enough?

Re: Is Paleo Diet Enough?

Stacie Tolen

Mon, 4 Dec 2000 17:08:49 -0500

28 lines

Is Paleo Diet Enough?

Mary

Mon, 4 Dec 2000 09:59:19 -0800

68 lines

New Thread

Jerky

Re: Jerky

Ingrid Bauer/J-C Catry

Thu, 28 Dec 2000 19:37:55 -0800

43 lines

Re: Jerky

Ingrid Bauer/J-C Catry

Thu, 28 Dec 2000 16:02:32 -0800

24 lines

Re: Jerky

Possum Hunter

Wed, 27 Dec 2000 20:37:55 -0800

23 lines

Jerky

Wally Day

Wed, 27 Dec 2000 14:07:54 -0800

17 lines

New Thread

Leben ohne Brot

Re: Leben ohne Brot

Todd Moody

Sat, 30 Dec 2000 07:42:07 -0500

69 lines

Re: Leben ohne Brot

Todd Moody

Fri, 29 Dec 2000 14:25:23 -0500

47 lines

Re: Leben ohne Brot

Alison Ashwell

Fri, 29 Dec 2000 18:29:42 +0100

20 lines

Re: Leben ohne Brot

Philip Thrift

Fri, 29 Dec 2000 10:01:54 -0500

12 lines

Leben ohne Brot

Amadeus Schmidt

Fri, 29 Dec 2000 06:09:36 -0500

42 lines

New Thread

Lettuce ??

Re: Lettuce ??

Lou W

Mon, 11 Dec 2000 22:49:20 -0500

36 lines

Re: Lettuce ??

Ken Stuart

Mon, 11 Dec 2000 09:47:11 -0800

53 lines

Re: Lettuce ??

Alison Ashwell

Mon, 11 Dec 2000 11:16:01 +0100

29 lines

Re: Lettuce ??

Todd Moody

Sun, 10 Dec 2000 19:14:05 -0500

37 lines

Re: Lettuce ??

Richard Geller

Sun, 10 Dec 2000 18:33:39 -0500

19 lines

Lettuce ??

Ken Stuart

Sun, 10 Dec 2000 15:10:24 -0800

31 lines

New Thread

Lettuce?

Re: Lettuce?

Norm Skrzypinski

Fri, 15 Dec 2000 19:47:26 -0500

24 lines

Re: Lettuce?

Nicholas P. Schultz

Tue, 12 Dec 2000 21:19:02 EST

17 lines

Re: Lettuce?

Don Wiss

Tue, 12 Dec 2000 20:08:25 -0500

24 lines

Re: Lettuce?

Wally Day

Tue, 12 Dec 2000 10:47:32 -0800

85 lines

Re: Lettuce?

Trish Tipton

Tue, 12 Dec 2000 07:16:55 -0800

32 lines

Re: Lettuce?

Todd Moody

Tue, 12 Dec 2000 08:55:42 -0500

50 lines

Re: Lettuce?

Ken Stuart

Mon, 11 Dec 2000 17:11:15 -0800

61 lines

Re: Lettuce?

Wally Day

Mon, 11 Dec 2000 16:39:08 -0800

29 lines

New Thread

Live Enzymes From Your Food?

Re: Live Enzymes From Your Food?

ginny wilken

Mon, 4 Dec 2000 05:56:50 +0000

42 lines

Re: Live Enzymes From Your Food?

Richard Geller

Sat, 2 Dec 2000 22:29:10 -0500

27 lines

Re: Live Enzymes From Your Food?

siobhan

Sat, 2 Dec 2000 20:53:06 -0500

15 lines

Live Enzymes From Your Food?

S.B. Feldman, MD

Sat, 2 Dec 2000 09:26:32 EST

31 lines

New Thread

mammoth hut

mammoth hut

Philip Thrift

Fri, 29 Dec 2000 09:23:19 -0500

12 lines

New Thread

Maori Tribal Music

Maori Tribal Music

matesz

Fri, 8 Dec 2000 19:56:47 -0400

36 lines

New Thread

Measles vaccination effects on adults (RE: Is paleo diet enough?)

Re: Measles vaccination effects on adults (RE: Is paleo diet enough?)

Mary

Mon, 4 Dec 2000 20:31:08 -0800

13 lines

Re: Measles vaccination effects on adults (RE: Is paleo diet enough?)

Alison Whitwood

Tue, 5 Dec 2000 03:45:15 -0000

57 lines

Re: Measles vaccination effects on adults (RE: Is paleo diet enough?)

Mary

Mon, 4 Dec 2000 18:08:12 -0800

14 lines

Re: Measles vaccination effects on adults (RE: Is paleo diet enough?)

Holly Krahe

Mon, 4 Dec 2000 20:51:32 EST

29 lines

Re: Measles vaccination effects on adults (RE: Is paleo diet enough?)

Mary

Mon, 4 Dec 2000 17:35:48 -0800

36 lines

Measles vaccination effects on adults (RE: Is paleo diet enough?)

Mon, 4 Dec 2000 18:11:36 -0700

20 lines

New Thread

Milk for children

Re: Milk for children

Bridget Kelly

Thu, 14 Dec 2000 18:22:12 +1300

25 lines

New Thread

Milk for children/calcium

Milk for children/calcium

Mary

Thu, 14 Dec 2000 09:19:46 -0800

21 lines

New Thread

Milk?

Milk?

Lorenzo

Wed, 20 Dec 2000 15:05:42 -0700

27 lines

New Thread

Molecular mimicry

Re: Molecular mimicry

Wally Day

Tue, 5 Dec 2000 10:58:45 -0800

20 lines

Re: Molecular mimicry

Irene

Mon, 4 Dec 2000 21:00:42 -0500

26 lines

Re: molecular mimicry

Todd Moody

Mon, 4 Dec 2000 18:52:42 -0500

33 lines

Re: Molecular mimicry

siobhan

Mon, 4 Dec 2000 17:03:15 -0500

22 lines

Re: Molecular mimicry

Wally Day

Mon, 4 Dec 2000 13:43:59 -0800

45 lines

Re: molecular mimicry

Alison Whitwood

Tue, 5 Dec 2000 08:04:08 +1100

36 lines

molecular mimicry

Mary

Mon, 4 Dec 2000 12:54:38 -0800

19 lines

New Thread

Morning sickness

Re: Morning sickness

Trish Tipton

Sun, 31 Dec 2000 18:39:43 -0800

31 lines

Re: Morning sickness

Stacie Tolen

Sun, 31 Dec 2000 19:57:27 -0500

29 lines

Re: Morning sickness

Mary

Sun, 31 Dec 2000 13:32:44 -0800

9 lines

Morning sickness

Bridget Kelly

Mon, 1 Jan 2001 10:21:55 +1300

20 lines

New Thread

Mutated Polio Virus from Vaccine Causes Outbreak 12-24-00

Mutated Polio Virus from Vaccine Causes Outbreak 12-24-00

Oliva

Fri, 29 Dec 2000 19:18:57 -0800

9 lines

New Thread

Nasturiums

Nasturiums

Darkdance Flatcoated Retrievers

Tue, 12 Dec 2000 20:57:39 -0500

18 lines

New Thread

Native inhabitants of Idaho

Native inhabitants of Idaho

Wally Day

Wed, 20 Dec 2000 12:55:16 -0800

22 lines

New Thread

Neanderthin!! weight loss

Neanderthin!! weight loss

Rich Trotman

Sun, 3 Dec 2000 14:02:35 -0000

31 lines

New Thread

Newbie Intro

Re: Newbie Intro

Stacie Tolen

Fri, 1 Dec 2000 09:12:00 -0500

28 lines

New Thread

Nutritional constraints in terrestrial and freshwater food webs

Re: Nutritional constraints in terrestrial and freshwater food webs

William Schnell

Sat, 2 Dec 2000 16:18:24 -0500

14 lines

Nutritional constraints in terrestrial and freshwater food webs

S.B. Feldman, MD

Sat, 2 Dec 2000 09:23:53 EST

39 lines

New Thread

Nuts Promote Better Health

Re: Nuts Promote Better Health

Alison Whitwood

Mon, 4 Dec 2000 21:35:57 +1100

22 lines

Re: Nuts Promote Better Health

Todd Moody

Sun, 3 Dec 2000 22:14:34 -0500

52 lines

Re: Nuts Promote Better Health

Dori Zook

Sun, 3 Dec 2000 19:36:35 -0700

26 lines

Re: Nuts Promote Better Health

Ingrid Bauer/J-C Catry

Sun, 3 Dec 2000 11:24:08 -0800

23 lines

Re: Nuts Promote Better Health

Ingrid Bauer/J-C Catry

Sun, 3 Dec 2000 11:02:02 -0800

21 lines

Re: Nuts Promote Better Health

Richard Geller

Sun, 3 Dec 2000 16:56:11 -0500

35 lines

Re: Nuts Promote Better Health

Todd Moody

Sun, 3 Dec 2000 13:34:38 -0500

55 lines

Re: Nuts Promote Better Health

R Bartlett

Sun, 3 Dec 2000 12:04:45 -0500

29 lines

Re: Nuts Promote Better Health

Richard Geller

Sun, 3 Dec 2000 10:10:11 -0500

37 lines

Re: Nuts Promote Better Health

siobhan

Sun, 3 Dec 2000 09:44:33 -0500

33 lines

Re: Nuts Promote Better Health

Rich Trotman

Sun, 3 Dec 2000 13:57:28 -0000

50 lines

Re: Nuts Promote Better Health

siobhan

Sun, 3 Dec 2000 08:33:56 -0500

36 lines

Re: Nuts Promote Better Health

Todd Moody

Sun, 3 Dec 2000 08:08:53 -0500

50 lines

Re: Nuts Promote Better Health

R Bartlett

Sat, 2 Dec 2000 20:27:40 -0500

31 lines

Re: Nuts Promote Better Health

Don Wiss

Sat, 2 Dec 2000 20:14:33 -0500

22 lines

Nuts Promote Better Health

S.B. Feldman, MD

Sat, 2 Dec 2000 09:42:38 EST

122 lines

New Thread

Omega 3 Fatty Acids

Re: Omega 3 Fatty Acids

Todd Moody

Sat, 9 Dec 2000 10:16:50 -0500

45 lines

Re: Omega 3 Fatty Acids

Richard Archer

Sat, 9 Dec 2000 20:59:11 +1100

27 lines

Re: Omega 3 Fatty Acids

Krullin

Sat, 9 Dec 2000 00:20:36 -0500

44 lines

Re: Omega 3 Fatty Acids

Richard Archer

Sat, 9 Dec 2000 15:37:41 +1100

29 lines

Re: Omega 3 Fatty Acids

Krullin

Fri, 8 Dec 2000 22:15:54 -0500

23 lines

Re: Omega 3 Fatty Acids

Adrienne Smith

Fri, 8 Dec 2000 22:13:24 EST

12 lines

Re: Omega 3 Fatty Acids

Krullin

Fri, 8 Dec 2000 20:00:50 -0500

14 lines

New Thread

Omega 3 Fatty Acids Info requested!

Omega 3 Fatty Acids Info requested!

Lorenzo

Thu, 7 Dec 2000 00:18:02 -0700

49 lines

New Thread

Organic food labels

Organic food labels

Wally Day

Wed, 20 Dec 2000 12:31:14 -0800

21 lines

New Thread

OT:Maori Tribal Music

Re: OT:Maori Tribal Music

Stacie Tolen

Fri, 8 Dec 2000 20:53:06 -0500

24 lines

New Thread

our dominion

Re: our dominion

Laurie Brooke Adams (Mother Mastiff)

Wed, 27 Dec 2000 23:51:48 -0500

18 lines

Re: our dominion

Alison Ashwell

Tue, 26 Dec 2000 11:51:29 +0100

18 lines

Re: our dominion

Monty Montgomery

Mon, 25 Dec 2000 08:34:34 -0800

33 lines

Re: our dominion

Oliva

Sun, 24 Dec 2000 20:50:13 -0800

25 lines

Re: our dominion

Francesco Garnaud-Moriconi

Sun, 24 Dec 2000 19:09:51 -0500

17 lines

Re: our dominion

Todd Moody

Sun, 24 Dec 2000 18:26:09 -0500

71 lines

Re: our dominion

Wally Ballou

Fri, 22 Dec 2000 18:04:18 -0500

33 lines

Re: our dominion

Trish Tipton

Fri, 22 Dec 2000 17:19:15 -0800

21 lines

Re: our dominion

P & L Ventura

Fri, 22 Dec 2000 20:10:44 -0800

26 lines

Re: our dominion

Stacie Tolen

Fri, 22 Dec 2000 18:30:45 -0500

17 lines

Re: our dominion

Alison Ashwell

Fri, 22 Dec 2000 23:16:33 +0100

19 lines

Re: our dominion

Ken Stuart

Fri, 22 Dec 2000 12:25:59 -0800

46 lines

Re: our dominion

Gawen Harrison

Fri, 22 Dec 2000 13:54:11 EST

18 lines

Re: our dominion

Norm Skrzypinski

Fri, 22 Dec 2000 12:58:13 -0500

20 lines

Re: our dominion

Todd Moody

Fri, 22 Dec 2000 12:47:51 -0500

26 lines

Re: our dominion

Gawen Harrison

Fri, 22 Dec 2000 12:19:14 EST

42 lines

Re: our dominion

Lou W

Fri, 22 Dec 2000 11:55:59 -0500

24 lines

Re: our dominion

Amadeus Schmidt

Fri, 22 Dec 2000 08:21:07 -0500

59 lines

Re: our dominion

Philip Thrift

Fri, 22 Dec 2000 05:55:06 -0500

22 lines

Re: our dominion

Ingrid Bauer/J-C Catry

Thu, 21 Dec 2000 20:33:41 -0800

35 lines

Re: our dominion

Stacie Tolen

Thu, 21 Dec 2000 23:13:53 -0500

25 lines

Re: our dominion

Ken Stuart

Thu, 21 Dec 2000 12:14:59 -0800

43 lines

Re: our dominion

Lorenzo

Thu, 21 Dec 2000 17:40:00 -0700

15 lines

Re: our dominion

Wally Day

Thu, 21 Dec 2000 14:54:29 -0800

41 lines

Re: our dominion

Philip Thrift

Thu, 21 Dec 2000 16:55:30 -0500

30 lines

Re: our dominion

Wally Ballou

Thu, 21 Dec 2000 16:16:11 -0500

24 lines

Re: our dominion

Trish Tipton

Thu, 21 Dec 2000 13:21:15 -0800

19 lines

our dominion

Norm Skrzypinski

Thu, 21 Dec 2000 13:52:08 -0500

16 lines

New Thread

overweight passenger must pay for two seats, loses lawsuit against Southwest

overweight passenger must pay for two seats, loses lawsuit against Southwest

Mary

Thu, 14 Dec 2000 09:19:43 -0800

11 lines

New Thread

Paleo and depression

Re: Paleo and depression

Wally Day

Fri, 15 Dec 2000 10:31:26 -0800

27 lines

Re: Paleo and depression

Possum Hunter

Thu, 14 Dec 2000 20:59:04 -0800

19 lines

Re: Paleo and depression

Dori Zook

Wed, 13 Dec 2000 09:57:22 -0700

25 lines

Paleo and depression

Dhyan Anima

Tue, 12 Dec 2000 20:32:21 EST

51 lines

New Thread

paleo humor

paleo humor

Sharon Giles

Sun, 3 Dec 2000 19:20:51 -0600

13 lines

New Thread

paleo milk: Milk Donations

paleo milk: Milk Donations

Mary

Thu, 7 Dec 2000 10:40:57 -0800

26 lines

New Thread

Paleo pets

Re: Paleo pets

Patty MacCumbee

Sun, 3 Dec 2000 07:43:12 EST

10 lines

New Thread

PALEOFOOD Digest - 20 Dec 2000 to 21 Dec 2000 (#2000-737)

Re: PALEOFOOD Digest - 20 Dec 2000 to 21 Dec 2000 (#2000-737)

Mary Steele

Thu, 21 Dec 2000 17:45:51 EST

27 lines

New Thread

paleorecipe list?

paleorecipe list?

jlpresto

Tue, 12 Dec 2000 08:07:15 +0900

16 lines

New Thread

Paperback

Re: Paperback

Don Wiss

Fri, 8 Dec 2000 23:19:19 -0500

17 lines

Paperback

Oliva

Fri, 8 Dec 2000 08:29:09 -0800

18 lines

Re: Paperback

Ray Audette

Sat, 9 Dec 2000 00:58:15 -0600

34 lines

Re: Paperback

Don Wiss

Thu, 7 Dec 2000 23:53:27 -0500

13 lines

Paperback

Ray Audette

Fri, 8 Dec 2000 02:11:32 -0600

21 lines

New Thread

Paperback - Arrived

Re: Paperback - Arrived

Ken Stuart

Fri, 8 Dec 2000 12:55:51 -0800

27 lines

New Thread

PC Hollywood

Re: PC Hollywood

Debby

Wed, 27 Dec 2000 08:35:30 -0700

35 lines

Re: PC Hollywood

Dori Zook

Mon, 25 Dec 2000 20:44:41 -0700

18 lines

Re: PC Hollywood

Francesco Garnaud-Moriconi

Mon, 25 Dec 2000 20:38:38 -0500

13 lines

PC Hollywood

Dori Zook

Mon, 25 Dec 2000 18:09:51 -0700

40 lines

New Thread

PETA (was: fun radio)

Re: PETA (was: fun radio)

Lorenzo

Thu, 21 Dec 2000 15:23:14 -0700

48 lines

Re: PETA (was: fun radio)

Amadeus Schmidt

Thu, 21 Dec 2000 10:01:21 -0500

34 lines

Re: PETA (was: fun radio)

Dori Zook

Wed, 20 Dec 2000 20:53:06 -0700

25 lines

Re: PETA (was: fun radio)

R Bartlett

Wed, 20 Dec 2000 17:24:31 -0500

21 lines

New Thread

Pig Liver

Re: Pig Liver

Lorenzo

Thu, 28 Dec 2000 23:31:57 -0700

40 lines

Re: Pig Liver

ginny wilken

Fri, 29 Dec 2000 06:14:25 +0000

25 lines

Re: Pig Liver

R Bartlett

Fri, 29 Dec 2000 00:44:15 -0500

22 lines

Re: Pig Liver

Ingrid Bauer/J-C Catry

Thu, 28 Dec 2000 20:08:54 -0800

34 lines

Re: Pig Liver

P & L Ventura

Thu, 28 Dec 2000 20:56:59 -0800

26 lines

Re: Pig Liver

tom roberts

Thu, 28 Dec 2000 19:48:40 +0000

23 lines

Re: Pig Liver

Mary

Wed, 27 Dec 2000 13:12:24 -0800

11 lines

Re: Pig Liver

Richard Geller

Wed, 27 Dec 2000 15:15:30 -0500

18 lines

Pig Liver

P & L Ventura

Wed, 27 Dec 2000 14:54:36 -0800

29 lines

New Thread

Pigments

Pigments

Todd Moody

Thu, 7 Dec 2000 08:58:42 -0500

22 lines

New Thread

Police Intercept 1,400 Slain Wild Animals

Police Intercept 1,400 Slain Wild Animals

S.B. Feldman, MD

Tue, 19 Dec 2000 23:14:39 EST

38 lines

New Thread

Pregnancy and Labor

Re: Pregnancy and Labor

Stacey, sometimes John

Sat, 2 Dec 2000 11:10:22 -0500

37 lines

New Thread

Protein after workout/ was, Carbs are worse at breakfast

Protein after workout/ was, Carbs are worse at breakfast

Oliva

Thu, 7 Dec 2000 09:07:28 -0800

21 lines

New Thread

Protein and weight gain

Re: Protein and weight gain

Ken Stuart

Mon, 18 Dec 2000 10:26:51 -0800

36 lines

Re: Protein and weight gain

Dori Zook

Mon, 18 Dec 2000 10:48:11 -0700

27 lines

Re: Protein and weight gain

Todd Moody

Mon, 18 Dec 2000 11:06:48 -0500

28 lines

Protein and weight gain

Krullin

Sat, 16 Dec 2000 17:20:29 -0500

67 lines

New Thread

Question

Re: Question

Richard Geller

Sat, 9 Dec 2000 21:12:57 -0500

15 lines

Question

Darkdance Flatcoated Retrievers

Sat, 9 Dec 2000 19:33:04 -0500

22 lines

New Thread

Question Re: Omega 3 Fatty Acids

Re: Question Re: Omega 3 Fatty Acids

matesz

Sat, 9 Dec 2000 13:48:11 -0400

25 lines

Re: Question Re: Omega 3 Fatty Acids

jim rockett

Thu, 7 Dec 2000 17:36:15 -0500

36 lines

Re: Question Re: Omega 3 Fatty Acids

Richard Geller

Thu, 7 Dec 2000 17:21:29 -0500

22 lines

Re: Question Re: Omega 3 Fatty Acids

jim rockett

Thu, 7 Dec 2000 17:15:39 -0500

40 lines

Re: Question Re: Omega 3 Fatty Acids

Cheyenne Loon

Thu, 7 Dec 2000 13:26:42 -0800

27 lines

Re: Question Re: Omega 3 Fatty Acids

Richard Geller

Thu, 7 Dec 2000 10:20:30 -0500

34 lines

Re: Question Re: Omega 3 Fatty Acids

Lorenzo

Thu, 7 Dec 2000 00:27:27 -0700

37 lines

Re: Question Re: Omega 3 Fatty Acids

Alison Whitwood

Thu, 7 Dec 2000 07:07:16 -0000

24 lines

Re: Question Re: Omega 3 Fatty Acids

Stacie Tolen

Thu, 7 Dec 2000 00:58:52 -0500

32 lines

Re: Question Re: Omega 3 Fatty Acids

Richard Geller

Wed, 6 Dec 2000 20:52:07 -0500

18 lines

Re: Question Re: Omega 3 Fatty Acids

Ken Stuart

Wed, 6 Dec 2000 17:08:42 -0800

31 lines

Re: Question Re: Omega 3 Fatty Acids

siobhan

Wed, 6 Dec 2000 19:17:51 -0500

22 lines

Re: Question Re: Omega 3 Fatty Acids

Stacie Tolen

Wed, 6 Dec 2000 18:26:16 -0500

20 lines

Re: Question Re: Omega 3 Fatty Acids

Adrienne Smith

Wed, 6 Dec 2000 17:59:39 EST

18 lines

Re: Question Re: Omega 3 Fatty Acids

Stacie Tolen

Wed, 6 Dec 2000 17:54:29 -0500

20 lines

Re: Question Re: Omega 3 Fatty Acids

Ken Stuart

Wed, 6 Dec 2000 09:55:38 -0800

31 lines

Question Re: Omega 3 Fatty Acids

Adrienne Smith

Wed, 6 Dec 2000 11:21:53 EST

18 lines

New Thread

ranting a bit...kids and infections

Re: ranting a bit...kids and infections

nervegas

Wed, 20 Dec 2000 15:16:08 +0000

26 lines

Re: ranting a bit...kids and infections

Wally Day

Wed, 20 Dec 2000 11:45:12 -0800

43 lines

Re: ranting a bit...kids and infections

Todd Moody

Wed, 20 Dec 2000 11:36:53 -0500

41 lines

Re: ranting a bit...kids and infections

Trish Tipton

Wed, 20 Dec 2000 08:01:40 -0800

29 lines

Re: ranting a bit...kids and infections

Stacie Tolen

Wed, 20 Dec 2000 11:10:10 -0500

39 lines

Re: ranting a bit...kids and infections

Todd Moody

Wed, 20 Dec 2000 09:53:19 -0500

33 lines

Re: ranting a bit...kids and infections

Stacie Tolen

Tue, 19 Dec 2000 21:52:52 -0500

41 lines

Re: ranting a bit...kids and infections

Ken Stuart

Tue, 19 Dec 2000 16:35:54 -0800

43 lines

Re: ranting a bit...kids and infections

Trish Tipton

Tue, 19 Dec 2000 16:06:29 -0800

37 lines

ranting a bit...kids and infections

Stacie Tolen

Tue, 19 Dec 2000 18:49:42 -0500

46 lines

New Thread

Raw Beets!

Re: Raw Beets!

Lorenzo

Thu, 14 Dec 2000 00:08:58 -0700

12 lines

Re: Raw Beets!

ardeith l carter

Wed, 13 Dec 2000 12:18:26 -0500

28 lines

Raw Beets!

jlpresto

Tue, 12 Dec 2000 08:03:29 +0900

25 lines

Raw Beets!

Lorenzo

Sun, 10 Dec 2000 22:21:20 -0700

34 lines

New Thread

Re: Intro

Re: Re: Intro

Bridget Kelly

Tue, 12 Dec 2000 17:25:05 +1300

21 lines

New Thread

Rendering Fat From Wild Animals! NO NOT NECESARY!

Re: Rendering Fat From Wild Animals! NO NOT NECESARY!

Ingrid Bauer/J-C Catry

Sat, 16 Dec 2000 15:06:15 -0800

19 lines

Re: Rendering Fat From Wild Animals! NO NOT NECESARY!

Mary

Fri, 15 Dec 2000 18:00:37 -0800

11 lines

Re: Rendering Fat From Wild Animals! NO NOT NECESARY!

Wally Day

Fri, 15 Dec 2000 10:40:54 -0800

30 lines

Re: Rendering Fat From Wild Animals! NO NOT NECESARY!

Amadeus Schmidt

Fri, 15 Dec 2000 08:15:00 -0500

70 lines

Re: Rendering Fat From Wild Animals! NO NOT NECESARY!

Lorenzo

Fri, 15 Dec 2000 01:41:06 -0700

19 lines

Re: Rendering Fat From Wild Animals! NO NOT NECESARY!

Lorenzo

Thu, 14 Dec 2000 23:58:31 -0700

28 lines

Re: Rendering Fat From Wild Animals! NO NOT NECESARY!

Ingrid Bauer/J-C Catry

Thu, 14 Dec 2000 20:50:42 -0800

28 lines

Re: Rendering Fat From Wild Animals! NO NOT NECESARY!

Amadeus Schmidt

Thu, 14 Dec 2000 07:16:31 -0500

57 lines

Rendering Fat From Wild Animals! NO NOT NECESARY!

Lorenzo

Thu, 14 Dec 2000 00:01:00 -0700

38 lines

New Thread

ritalin

Re: ritalin

Susan Carmack

Mon, 4 Dec 2000 12:15:59 -0800

24 lines

Re: ritalin

Todd Moody

Mon, 4 Dec 2000 14:38:55 -0500

24 lines

Re: ritalin

Bill Dooley

Mon, 4 Dec 2000 11:16:08 -0800

32 lines

Re: ritalin

Susan Carmack

Mon, 4 Dec 2000 09:57:26 -0800

24 lines

Re: Ritalin

Trish Tipton

Mon, 4 Dec 2000 09:42:14 -0800

38 lines

Re: ritalin

Todd Moody

Mon, 4 Dec 2000 11:07:44 -0500

29 lines

Re: ritalin

siobhan

Mon, 4 Dec 2000 09:37:02 -0500

237 lines

Re: ritalin

Todd Moody

Mon, 4 Dec 2000 07:19:37 -0500

79 lines

ritalin

Mary

Sun, 3 Dec 2000 20:15:53 -0800

10 lines

New Thread

Ritalin (Siobhan)

Re: Ritalin (Siobhan)

siobhan

Mon, 4 Dec 2000 10:05:07 -0500

23 lines

Re: Ritalin (Siobhan)

Lisa Rock

Mon, 4 Dec 2000 09:52:22 -0500

27 lines

New Thread

Ritalin (sorry, had to respond!)

Re: Ritalin (sorry, had to respond!)

Lisa Rock

Mon, 4 Dec 2000 09:03:31 -0500

53 lines

New Thread

ritalin/DEPAKOTE

Re: ritalin/DEPAKOTE

Todd Moody

Mon, 4 Dec 2000 14:54:36 -0500

54 lines

ritalin/DEPAKOTE

Mary

Mon, 4 Dec 2000 11:38:40 -0800

39 lines

New Thread

Sears and ratios

Re: Sears and ratios

Ken Stuart

Thu, 21 Dec 2000 12:20:32 -0800

33 lines

Re: Sears and ratios

Lorenzo

Thu, 21 Dec 2000 16:45:07 -0700

14 lines

Re: Sears and ratios

Lorenzo

Thu, 21 Dec 2000 16:43:23 -0700

18 lines

Re: Sears and ratios

Secola/Nieft

Wed, 20 Dec 2000 15:41:06 -1000

31 lines

Re: Sears and ratios

Ingrid Bauer/J-C Catry

Wed, 20 Dec 2000 15:50:01 -0800

47 lines

Re: Sears and ratios

Secola/Nieft

Wed, 20 Dec 2000 06:04:30 -1000

31 lines

Re: Sears and ratios

Ingrid Bauer/J-C Catry

Tue, 19 Dec 2000 23:19:15 -0800

24 lines

Re: Sears and ratios

Ingrid Bauer/J-C Catry

Tue, 19 Dec 2000 22:57:34 -0800

23 lines

Re: Sears and ratios

Secola/Nieft

Tue, 19 Dec 2000 17:23:15 -1000

18 lines

Re: Sears and ratios

R Bartlett

Tue, 19 Dec 2000 21:36:02 -0500

46 lines

Re: Sears and ratios

Lorenzo

Tue, 19 Dec 2000 17:30:08 -0700

20 lines

Re: Sears and ratios

Lorenzo

Tue, 19 Dec 2000 17:03:43 -0700

24 lines

Re: Sears and ratios

Ingrid Bauer/J-C Catry

Tue, 19 Dec 2000 13:52:35 -0800

31 lines

Re: Sears and ratios

Wally Day

Tue, 19 Dec 2000 13:59:32 -0800

24 lines

Re: Sears and ratios

Dori Zook

Tue, 19 Dec 2000 13:55:24 -0700

28 lines

Re: Sears and ratios

Ken Stuart

Tue, 19 Dec 2000 10:39:15 -0800

28 lines

Re: Sears and ratios

Adrienne Smith

Tue, 19 Dec 2000 12:20:50 -0500

12 lines

Re: Sears and ratios

Philip Thrift

Sun, 17 Dec 2000 19:56:02 -0500

14 lines

Re: Sears and ratios

Amadeus Schmidt

Sun, 17 Dec 2000 15:55:09 -0500

45 lines

Re: Sears and ratios

Todd Moody

Sat, 16 Dec 2000 22:21:25 -0500

38 lines

Re: Sears and ratios

R Bartlett

Sat, 16 Dec 2000 20:04:35 -0500

25 lines

Re: Sears and ratios

Wally Day

Sat, 16 Dec 2000 10:53:42 -0800

26 lines

Re: Sears and ratios

Todd Moody

Sat, 16 Dec 2000 11:05:27 -0500

35 lines

Re: Sears and ratios

Ken Stuart

Fri, 15 Dec 2000 20:14:08 -0800

35 lines

Re: Sears and ratios

Lorenzo

Fri, 15 Dec 2000 15:19:13 -0700

18 lines

Re: Sears and ratios

Todd Moody

Fri, 15 Dec 2000 15:21:37 -0500

119 lines

Re: Sears and ratios

Todd Moody

Fri, 15 Dec 2000 13:27:55 -0500

25 lines

Re: Sears and ratios

Wally Day

Fri, 15 Dec 2000 10:20:40 -0800

26 lines

Re: Sears and ratios

Todd Moody

Fri, 15 Dec 2000 07:31:57 -0500

92 lines

Re: Sears and ratios

Lorenzo

Fri, 15 Dec 2000 01:47:08 -0700

27 lines

Re: Sears and ratios

R Bartlett

Fri, 15 Dec 2000 01:12:30 -0500

39 lines

Re: Sears and ratios

Ken Stuart

Thu, 14 Dec 2000 18:18:19 -0800

79 lines

Re: Sears and ratios

Philip Thrift

Thu, 14 Dec 2000 13:48:49 -0500

22 lines

Re: Sears and ratios

Wally Day

Thu, 14 Dec 2000 10:22:43 -0800

23 lines

Re: Sears and ratios

Dori Zook

Thu, 14 Dec 2000 10:42:27 -0700

26 lines

Re: Sears and ratios

Mary

Thu, 14 Dec 2000 09:19:47 -0800

14 lines

Re: Sears and ratios

Philip Thrift

Thu, 14 Dec 2000 10:13:21 -0500

17 lines

Sears and ratios

Todd Moody

Thu, 14 Dec 2000 07:15:16 -0500

41 lines

New Thread

Sears and ratios and refined carbohydrates

Re: Sears and ratios and refined carbohydrates

Amadeus Schmidt

Sat, 16 Dec 2000 06:33:26 -0500

64 lines

New Thread

Seaweed

Re: Seaweed

P & L Ventura

Fri, 22 Dec 2000 08:35:11 -0800

37 lines

Re: Seaweed

P & L Ventura

Wed, 20 Dec 2000 19:33:10 -0800

26 lines

New Thread

Security (was Re: [P-F] our dominion)

Re: Security (was Re: [P-F] our dominion)

Ken Stuart

Sat, 23 Dec 2000 10:36:02 -0800

27 lines

Re: Security (was Re: [P-F] our dominion)

Pasha Turavets

Sat, 23 Dec 2000 12:23:59 EST

11 lines

Security (was Re: [P-F] our dominion)

Ken Stuart

Fri, 22 Dec 2000 17:55:57 -0800

29 lines

New Thread

Several people on the list have said that sugar

Several people on the list have said that sugar

Lorenzo

Sat, 23 Dec 2000 18:09:34 -0700

24 lines

New Thread

six-pack?

Re: six-pack?

Philip Thrift

Mon, 18 Dec 2000 08:26:18 -0500

25 lines

Re: six-pack?

Amadeus Schmidt

Mon, 18 Dec 2000 08:14:10 -0500

37 lines

six-pack?

Amadeus Schmidt

Mon, 18 Dec 2000 07:26:38 -0500

35 lines

New Thread

Stahn article -- one other thing

Re: Stahn article -- one other thing

Amadeus Schmidt

Wed, 6 Dec 2000 12:10:40 -0500

75 lines

Re: Stahn article -- one other thing

Todd Moody

Wed, 6 Dec 2000 11:13:49 -0500

73 lines

Re: Stahn article -- one other thing

Amadeus Schmidt

Wed, 6 Dec 2000 07:47:39 -0500

33 lines

Re: Stahn article -- one other thing

Amadeus Schmidt

Wed, 6 Dec 2000 07:38:25 -0500

39 lines

Re: Stahn article -- one other thing

Lorenzo

Tue, 5 Dec 2000 19:00:51 -0700

27 lines

Re: Stahn article -- one other thing

Wally Day

Tue, 5 Dec 2000 15:04:41 -0800

30 lines

Re: Stahn article -- one other thing

Andy

Tue, 5 Dec 2000 22:44:31 +0000

27 lines

Re: Stahn article -- one other thing

Amadeus Schmidt

Tue, 5 Dec 2000 10:20:14 -0500

71 lines

Stahn article -- one other thing

Todd Moody

Fri, 1 Dec 2000 18:28:09 -0500

28 lines

New Thread

Starving Deer or Starving Wolf (was: PETA)

Re: Starving Deer or Starving Wolf (was: PETA)

Lorenzo

Fri, 22 Dec 2000 18:11:52 -0700

17 lines

Starving Deer or Starving Wolf (was: PETA)

Amadeus Schmidt

Fri, 22 Dec 2000 08:29:49 -0500

26 lines

New Thread

Still Searching!

Re: Still Searching!

Ingrid Bauer/J-C Catry

Wed, 20 Dec 2000 00:34:26 -0800

21 lines

Re: Still Searching!

Philip Thrift

Wed, 13 Dec 2000 07:43:10 -0500

19 lines

Re: Still Searching!

Philip Thrift

Tue, 12 Dec 2000 08:33:26 -0500

27 lines

Still Searching!

judith preston

Mon, 11 Dec 2000 11:08:50 +0900

11 lines

Still Searching!

matesz

Sat, 9 Dec 2000 17:56:57 -0400

27 lines

Still Searching!

Lorenzo

Fri, 8 Dec 2000 01:19:20 -0700

25 lines

New Thread

Sugar beets are white.

Sugar beets are white.

Lorenzo

Mon, 11 Dec 2000 20:45:02 -0700

28 lines

New Thread

Sugars and olther Carbs

Sugars and olther Carbs

Lorenzo

Sun, 3 Dec 2000 20:09:55 -0700

73 lines

New Thread

Thank You Todd!!!!

Re: Thank You Todd!!!!

drsm

Sun, 3 Dec 2000 19:59:18 -0500

24 lines

Re: Thank You Todd!!!!

P & L Ventura

Sun, 3 Dec 2000 09:46:14 -0800

82 lines

Re: Thank You Todd!!!!

judy genova

Sat, 2 Dec 2000 18:26:04 -0500

55 lines

New Thread

the annoyance of health food stores

Re: the annoyance of health food stores

David Lewandowski

Wed, 6 Dec 2000 19:44:05 -0800

17 lines

Re: the annoyance of health food stores

Cheyenne Loon

Mon, 4 Dec 2000 13:53:26 -0800

33 lines

Re: the annoyance of health food stores

ginny wilken

Mon, 4 Dec 2000 06:04:36 +0000

28 lines

Re: the annoyance of health food stores

Mark Labbee

Sun, 3 Dec 2000 20:56:29 -0500

76 lines

the annoyance of health food stores

Dori Zook

Sun, 3 Dec 2000 00:56:19 -0700

54 lines

New Thread

The big game use adaptation

Re: The big game use adaptation

Philip Thrift

Sat, 2 Dec 2000 06:29:36 -0500

26 lines

Re: The big game use adaptation

David Lewandowski

Fri, 1 Dec 2000 23:30:36 -0800

18 lines

New Thread

the whiter your bread," ..."the sooner you're dead

Re: the whiter your bread," ..."the sooner you're dead

Lorenzo

Fri, 22 Dec 2000 17:57:23 -0700

22 lines

the whiter your bread," ..."the sooner you're dead

S.B. Feldman, MD

Fri, 22 Dec 2000 07:09:40 EST

11 lines

New Thread

Thoreau's new book "Wild Fruits"

Thoreau's new book "Wild Fruits"

Sharon Giles

Sat, 16 Dec 2000 14:01:48 -0600

14 lines

New Thread

Thriftiness

Re: Thriftiness

Mary

Sat, 23 Dec 2000 08:37:52 -0800

18 lines

New Thread

Thriftiness (was Re: [P-F] our dominion)

Thriftiness (was Re: [P-F] our dominion)

Ken Stuart

Fri, 22 Dec 2000 12:23:55 -0800

35 lines

New Thread

trichinosis

Re: trichinosis

Ingrid Bauer/J-C Catry

Sun, 31 Dec 2000 09:37:28 -0800

85 lines

Re: trichinosis

R Bartlett

Fri, 29 Dec 2000 12:43:15 -0500

32 lines

trichinosis

S.B. Feldman, MD

Fri, 29 Dec 2000 10:53:01 EST

16 lines

New Thread

USDA update

Re: USDA update

Philip Thrift

Fri, 29 Dec 2000 07:06:17 -0500

22 lines

Re: USDA update

Trish Tipton

Thu, 28 Dec 2000 22:19:06 -0800

27 lines

Re: USDA update

Lorenzo

Thu, 28 Dec 2000 23:16:56 -0700

32 lines

Re: USDA update

Don Wiss

Thu, 28 Dec 2000 23:36:04 -0500

22 lines

Re: USDA update

Lorenzo

Thu, 28 Dec 2000 20:27:46 -0700

21 lines

Re: USDA update

Lorenzo

Thu, 28 Dec 2000 20:20:33 -0700

24 lines

Re: USDA update

Don Wiss

Thu, 28 Dec 2000 20:28:27 -0500

17 lines

Re: USDA update

Dori Zook

Thu, 28 Dec 2000 16:25:05 -0700

32 lines

Re: USDA update

Dori Zook

Thu, 28 Dec 2000 15:56:06 -0700

40 lines

Re: USDA update

Nutrition Magician

Thu, 28 Dec 2000 17:23:25 -0500

52 lines

USDA update

Dori Zook

Thu, 28 Dec 2000 11:56:58 -0700

51 lines

Re: USDA Update

Wally Day

Fri, 22 Dec 2000 10:49:56 -0800

20 lines

Re: USDA update

Dori Zook

Fri, 22 Dec 2000 11:02:14 -0700

18 lines

Re: USDA update

Paula

Thu, 21 Dec 2000 20:16:19 -0800

30 lines

Re: USDA update

Lorenzo

Thu, 21 Dec 2000 17:48:44 -0700

22 lines

USDA update

Dori Zook

Thu, 21 Dec 2000 15:45:29 -0700

45 lines

New Thread

vegetables with more and less than 10% carbohydrate

vegetables with more and less than 10% carbohydrate

S.B. Feldman, MD

Fri, 15 Dec 2000 16:56:52 EST

19 lines

New Thread

Vegetarian vs Vegan (was Re: [P-F] our dominion)

Re: Vegetarian vs Vegan (was Re: [P-F] our dominion)

Amadeus Schmidt

Wed, 27 Dec 2000 05:23:06 -0500

42 lines

Vegetarian vs Vegan (was Re: [P-F] our dominion)

Ken Stuart

Fri, 22 Dec 2000 12:24:42 -0800

33 lines

New Thread

weights & carbs

Re: weights & carbs

Philip Thrift

Sat, 23 Dec 2000 06:05:07 -0500

21 lines

Re: weights & carbs

Ken Stuart

Fri, 22 Dec 2000 23:11:17 -0800

38 lines

weights & carbs

Dori Zook

Fri, 22 Dec 2000 18:53:24 -0700

21 lines

New Thread

Why EAT Sugar and other simple carbohydrates?

Why EAT Sugar and other simple carbohydrates?

Lorenzo

Mon, 4 Dec 2000 05:35:21 -0700

68 lines

New Thread