From

Date

Time

Re: FW: Rabbit starvation and biochemical tests [log in to unmask] 2004-07-27 13:23
From: Ed Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: FW: Rabbit starvation and biochemical tests
FW: Rabbit starvation and biochemical tests [log in to unmask] 2004-07-23 11:59
From: "Balzer, Ben" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: FW: Rabbit starvation and biochemical tests
Dear All
When the protein ceiling is eclipsed and "rabbit starvation" ensues, what
sort of abnormalities in serum biochemistry (LFT EUC etc) would be expected,
Re: Isotopic bone dating & Fat in the Paleolithic Diet [log in to unmask] 1997-09-25 20:38
High dietary protein induces diarhea, lethargy and eventual death and
was called "rabbit starvation" by early trappers, explorers and others
forced to eat only lean meat. The famous Stefansson experiment at
Re: Hunting on the Grasslands [log in to unmask] 1997-03-26 21:57
fat eating only what I could hunt and gather in this way would prove
difficult. I would probably suffer from what the Inuit call rabbit
starvation.