Napster works as an agent between two people. If the connection\
you try to download from is slower than yours, you won't get it
fast. But if you're downloading from, say, a T1 and with a fast
ping you can get 80-90% load, and it doesn't really take that
much time.

At very least, pick 2 levels up your connection:
if you've 33.6, don't download from anything less than ISDN-128
if you've 56, -"- less than Cable.

Hope this helped...

<> Max Timchenko [MaxVT]
<>

On Mon, 20 Dec 1999, Diane Kroeckel wrote:

> Thanks for recommending Napster, I already tried it on another listers
> recommendation.  It works, but takes a very long time to download a song.
>  I was looking for a faster way.

                         The NOSPIN Group, Inc.
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org