What is the evidence about the age limits of paleo people? It seems that
everyone assumes that paleo man only lived till 30 but what is the
evidence?. It's a a question that everyone I've spoken to about my diet asks
me and I just don't know.

Can somebody point me to any data about longevity?

Thanks, ALison