From: Wendy Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Essential Net Novice Websites : Bri
Newsgroups: alt.education.disabled,alt.education.home-school.disabilities
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 20:53:03 -0400

Essential Net Novice Websites : Bright Starts for Bright Minds, a
Webpointers Guide (Essential Websites Series)
by Kitty Williams, Robin Lind
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/096395315X/wendysmall
A reader from Boston MA , February 4, 1999
Attention TEACHERS + LIBRARIANS a terrific Net introduction!
This is a great way to get into using the Net. I passed it along
to the
Librarian and Teachers at my kids' school. They said it was a
fabulous
resource for developing net-based curricula. Sites are grouped by
subject in easy-to-use articles and the articles are grouped by
general
category. Pick a topic, hit the index and GO! You'll have a great
trip.