From: "Stephanie Thomas" <[log in to unmask]>
Sender: "Majordomo List Server" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "micasa-list" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Olmstead events
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 17:35:25 -0400

Just proving that great minds think alike, many folks have been asking
and/or planning to do an event at their local Federal Court House (or
similar symbolic location) on April 21 (the day of the oral arguements on
the Olmstead case).  Ideas shared so far are:

All night vigil the night before

If you are not able to gear up for an all night vigil, a shorter one

A press conference or rally at 10 am on 4/21 when the oral arguements begin.
They last about 1 1/2 hrs is what we hear.

Call in campaign to the Atty Gen or Gov. if you are in one of the hate[ful]
eight   states (CO, HI, MT, NV, SC, TN, TX, OR WY)

This is a good opportunity to focus public/media attention on this case and
this issue.

Let us know what you are planning to do so we can share with each other what
is happening across the nation!

NATIONAL ADAPT MAILING LIST - Adapt MiCASA List of Adapt Organizers.