Alex Polenov wrote:

> When I make docs in Word6 in Win3.11 and then transport
> it to Word6 but in Win95 I've getting different number
> of pages. Why? Is this a differens in fonts? May I correct
> this?

Assuming that you're using the same document settings in each case,
including margins, fonts and size, etc., then the difference is probably
due to the way Word formats its documents for your default printer. If
everything else is the same, selecting the same type of printer on each
system should get you closer to where you want to be. HTH

Jeff Delzer

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html