Go to :
http://www.creativelement.com/win95ann/
and download "autodial.zip".  I had much grief with this after I deleted the
IE3 directory.  This will fix the dial out problem, but you still have to
remember to hang up after as it doesn't fix that problem.

Charles Morris

[log in to unmask] wrote:

> Netscape 4.0 so I can click on the desktop icon and have "it" automatically
> dial to my ISP.   Any help appreciated.
> Mike Hayes

         The PCSOFT web site always needs good submissions.  If
               software tech tips or software reviews to: