Date: Tue, 06 Oct 1998 18:00:47 -0700
From: Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Hilary L. Hopper" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Bumper Sticker

Foccer? Fchool? Oh, yef. I remember! And then after the game we ate chili and corn
bread. Fhaman ftill play by freak rulef. Brother more ufed to it now and leff miffed
at game. I think he figuref he can't change it and the whirled muft need it. I think
hif wife a bit peeved I rewrote paffage from Bible at their wedding, though.

--
][<en Follett
SOS Gab & Eti -- http://www.geocities.com/~orgrease