"Jose E. Dominguez" wrote:

> I'm sure one of you has done this before. I need IE for a client and I
> downloaded a file but it was not 16MB like it said IE would be. Then I
> read "Remain connected to the Internet, find the ie4setup.exe file where
> you saved it on your hard drive, and double-click it to start setup."
> What's with this? I can only download to the unit IE will be installed
> in?
>
> Thanks for all your help
>
> Jose

IE 4.x is distributed in two parts, Microsoft Internet Explorer Set-up
Files and the actual program files.You have to have both. Find the
set-up files and they will install IE. You can then delete the set-up
files from add/remove, if you want. A rather complicated process, I
believe.

Kelly

                                  -----
        **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**