I've only heard of the name.  Most programs will allow you to export the
contents of the database in some manner to a text file and you can then
import that file into Access or Excel.  I'm quite familiar with importing
data into Access and it is fairly easy to do and get good results.

At 04:58 AM 9/19/98 PDT, you wrote:

>Have any of you heared of Telemagic Database Software, if you have do
>you know if it's possible to convert a large database into Access or any
>other Microsoft application.

                                  -----
        **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**