Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 08:10:16 -0400
From: "J. Bryan Blundell" <[log in to unmask]>
To: Pam Blythe <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Usage guidelines for BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS

Pam Blythe wrote:

> a little piece of your soul was left behind to keep a watchful eye
> over it.

If this were only true, however I believe it is the other way around.
Many buildings that I have worked on or past through have become part of
my soul. If bits and pieces of all the souls that have worked on the
buildings remained behind as a residue then I think more appropriate
care or at least less inappropriate care would be giving. I'm sure in
some buildings there would be enough accumulation of concerned souls to
stop some bad changes and repairs from happening. He said hauntingly. If
nothing else at least we would hear about a lot more 'hammer smashed
thumbs' as a deterrent to the wrong people.

Bryan