Ben wrote:
>ok. i'm just a bit gunshy because so many others have criticized me for
>"badmouthing" vaccines.  And of course, I realize that my situation makes me
>inherently biased.  Nonetheless, that's just what my personal experience has
>demonstrated to me, so I doubt I will become less biased as time goes on.

I got poked a lot in my native country when I was a defenseless little tot
so who knows what the long-term damage has been? All I know now is that no
one will be injecting me with clarified pus now that I'm a mango-toting
Canuck.

More recently, around 1985, I was given a set of shots that reduced me to a
nauseous, shivering wreck for several days. I've since quit that the job
that required me have these vaccinations. I've since dropped any illusions
about the efficacy of these toxic serums.

No need to apologize, Ben. Be biased and take your chances with the little
beasties. Woohoo!!

Jo