Hi,

I finally got a response about the Brainport I told you of! You can watch the video/s about the experience and training process. Mr. Bill Conn invited me to contact him via this message or by phone.

Enjoy!

From: Bill Conn <[log in to unmask]>

Date: August 15, 2016 at 8:16:58 AM MDT

To: [log in to unmask]

Subject: BrainPort V100 Vision Aid - July 2016 Update

Dear Sharon,

It has been a busy summer at Wicab, Inc. and for the BrainPort V100 Vision Aid. Here are some updates specially selected for you:

The Vision Rehabilitation Center of the Ozarks in Springfield, Missouri is now a certified BrainPort V100 training center! The link to their website can be found here. We hope to add at least two more training centers by the end of the summer and we will keep you informed.

We will be attending the upcoming National Blinded Veterans Association Convention next week in Milwaukee. Please stop by booth # 308 if you are attending!

Liam Erven came to the Chicago Lighthouse for training on the BrainPort V100 system and videoed the first 10 minutes. You can view the training on YouTube here.

BrainPort Generates Hope on Father's Day: Read how using the BrainPort V100 through the Chicago Lighthouse is giving this victim of a brutal attack a renewed sense of hope.

Also follow us on Twitter @BrainPortTech!

If you are interested in trying the BrainPort V100 system, just respond to this e-mail or give me a call at 608-829-4504.

Best regards,

Bill Conn

VP of Sales & Marketing

Wicab, Inc.

If you wish to be taken off this e-mail list simply reply STOP to this e-mail.

Sharon H.