Hi Phil, and everyone,

Thanks so much for praying.

Yes, I would love an iPhone, however right now that is not an option,
as we would have to have a data plan, and with all our huge bills we
can't afford anything right now.

I have my U2 Mini that a friend sent me, but I don't like doing email
on it very well, and we have Wifi hear, but that doesn't help us on the road.

I can not access the medical web sites with the U2 Mini, either
because they use Java

The exact name for this cancer is:

Recurrent Endometrial AdenoCarcinoma.

Thanks to you all for praying. I love you all very much..

I'm really scared and very emotional.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13.