That's awesome!!!

From: The Electronic Church [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Phil Scovell
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2014 7:31 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: When We Pray

Rhonda,

I'm sure I've told the story before so I won't repeat it now but I
understand what you mean about praying for others of which you are unawares.
I was in a living room prayer meeting one night with about a dozen folks
when the Holy Spirit told me to pray for an 8 year old boy, of whom I didn't
know, who lived in Denver and was very sad because his folks divorced and he
missed his dad.  I'm getting goose bumps, or goose flesh as the Brits call
it, just thinking about it now.  I waited for the entire group to die down
and told them what the Lord told me and asked them to agree with me as I
prayed.  I started crying as I prayed because I felt the heaviness and
sorrow that little boy was suffering.  I didn't know any children of
divorced parents at the time so I had no idea for whom I was praying other
than what the Lord gave me at the time.

Phil.
Living His Name
WWW.SafePlaceFellowship.COM