From: 0000018b3978345b-dmarc-request <[log in to unmask]>
To: BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Mon, Jun 30, 2014 11:21 am
Subject: [BP] "oaked joints"

Regarding the Shubert Theater, built 1913 on West 44th:

"The walls are buff colored brick with oaked joints. "

What does that mean?    --Christopher

--

To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html