Brad Feuerhelm wrote:
> Both drives have been working fine for a while now and all of a sudden
> Whamo! I boot into the Internet side and can't access the Games drive.>>

Hi Brad. I have a rather similar dual-boot system with both booting into
W8.1. I occasionally get similar problems to yours, for no apparent
reason, when either system will boot, but can't see the other drive.

Try replacing, or re-inserting, the sata data cable. I've found that
pulling it out and back into the motherboard sometimes helps---maybe
it's a loose mobo connection.

Don Penlington

                          PCSOFT's List Owners:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>