-----Original Message-----
From: michael <[log in to unmask]>
To: BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sun, Mar 2, 2014 9:59 am
Subject: [BP] Cornice plain or peanut ?

Drawing A sir That's the (front) elevation .....hiding the roof line (ridge shown in plan on Dwg B, together with double line at front indicating thickness of parapet ...need to know why ?
Does who need to know why what? but in your haste to show your prowess with etch -a- sketch you provided no detail notes no legend  There are some [major] limitations resulting from my inability to do CADD via text email or any other way. However, I DID indeed label one "Elevation" and the other "Plan," so although the notes are somewhat limited, there are not none.
thus it appears  you have provided this honorable planning commission Planning commission? We don't need no stinkin planning commission, and no stinkin badges, neither.  This was the e-equivalent of a cocktail napkin sketch...drawn with my toes. with having  "no visible means of support".......faithfully and always ; I remain .... py Some faith. Will have to talk to my successor Putin about this, and have him send you an e-Pussy Riot. Or Cossacks with whips. Or both.
Czar Ralph the Last

Date:    Sat, 1 Mar 2014 21:56:33 -0500
From:    [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: cornice ....plain or peanut ?

Esteemed sir,

Is your Old West reference to a flat-topped parapet that essentially screens a
gable roof, sorta like this
_______             _________
|  /\  |            |    |    |
| /  \ |            |    |    |
|/    \|            |    |    |
                    =====
Elevation       Plan

or did you mean something else?

Sign me,
Mr. Etch-a-Sketch

Ok ok ....I don't mean to muddy the water
but .I recently drove by a guy in the Delta  fabricating metal garden