 From: Coco * <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, September 2, 2013 1:42 PM
Subject: prayer for my father

I had a brief phone call from my mother to say my father collapsed and is in
intensive care. He is breathing, but can't talk or react when he is spoken
to. My mother said she would call if there's any news and when medical staff
can get test results back. The shock is only hitting me now and I would
appreciate your prayers. It's about 19:30 here and it can be a very long
night waiting for news.

Coco